[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did you think of Krampus /tv/? It was really well made
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: cs6rp-zusaaospa.jpg (290 KB, 1024x1637) Image search: [Google]
cs6rp-zusaaospa.jpg
290 KB, 1024x1637
What did you think of Krampus /tv/?

It was really well made IMO, not sure was it was received so poorly.
>>
monsters (except gnomes) looked great. but the movie wasn't scary or funny despite being advertised as both. definitely a bad movie.
>>
>>66927499
Pretty much this. It's a movie that I wanted to like a lot more than I did but it just didn't deliver.
>>
i had hoped for more fighting back from the family, instead of them literally just getting wrecked by toys for 3/4 of the movie and then slaughtered in the last quarter.
other than that i really liked it.
ending was SPOOKY
>>
I liked it, I wish there was a gorier edit, but that would have changed the ending.

I also felt that the family was a bit too calm.
>>
It had a lot of cool ideas and other things but it just fell flat, it really felt like it should have been rated R and gone full Evil Dead 2.
>>
>>66927457
>horror Film
>PG13
>Nobody Dies

good going kikewood.
>>
>>66928480
So, modern Gremlins then?
>>
>>66928501
Gremlins had gore and death.
>>
>>66928480
>nobody dies
>ending shows every single member of the family trapped in a snow globe in Krampus' workshop to live there for eternity
They might as well be dead.
>>
>>66928643
they seem pretty happy to me
>>
>>66928659
Did you leave before the film ended or something? They all had super grim looks on their face.
>>
>>66928696
>going to the cinema to see a PG13 Horror movie

You are the reason we get shit films like Krampus
>>
I wish they would have used an actual old man's face for krampus instead of that shit mask. Clear facial expressions always made a monster more horrific.
>>
I don't get the ending, I thought only the ones the Krampus leaves behind get that thing like the grandmother did, but then why are they all in the snow globe?
>>
>>66928643
I thought that the snow globes were just Krampus's way of "he sees you when youre sleeping, he knows when you're awake" and will make sure that they behave hence why the boy could see his entire neighbourhood from his window not just a giant glass dome
>>
>>66928643
>implying you wouldn't want to have christmas every day
>>
>>66928854
because the kid was thrown into the pit that lead to the underworld for rejecting krampus gift
>>
>>66928916
So, they all were spared due to kid's sacrifice, but Krampus still watches over them via that snow globe?
Also, it's kinda shitty the Krampus sparing the ones who were responsible to summon him.
>>
>>66928854
Krampus left the kid behind with the globe remember? Then he tossed the globe back at Krampus, told him him wanted to be with his family, and Krampus complied by tossing him into a literal pit to hell.

>>66928916
The fact that the kid was tossed into that pit makes me think otherwise. Obviously the ending is ambiguous as hell but I like to think they're all stuck in the snowglobe. Maybe everything out the window is an illusion and they couldn't leave the house even if they tried.

>>66928945
Not with that shit show of a family.

>>66928977
He spares the ones who summon him to teach them a lesson to not be ungrateful little shits.
>>
I didn't get anything out of it. I agree with
>>66927499
It seems like it wanted to be both funny and scary, and failed at both. The only fun parts of the movie are
>obnoxious teen slut getting shrekt first
>jack-in-the-box monster
Other than that its shit. Krampus looks like a child molester
>>
>>66928839

yea, why was hi mouth always hanging open, it was weird
>>
>>66929198
His face was frozen. I'm not a huge fan of that decision, but I suppose they could have had even worse ideas.
>>
>>66929198
Because it wasn't its mouth
>>
>>66929268
Like we could even see that as a mask.
>>
>>66929268
Oh damn, I wish they had illustrated he was wearing a mask a bit better since they only showed him from the side.
>>
File: 1456634920754.png (231 KB, 304x366) Image search: [Google]
1456634920754.png
231 KB, 304x366
>>66929223
>>66929198
>>66928839
>this are the people you discuss Kino with
>>
>>66929198
I cannot believe there are people out there too stupid to understand a PG13 film for children

there's your answer OP, it failed because of retards who can't tear themselves away from their iphones for long enough to actually look at the movie in front of them
>>
>>66929392
Buy a better TV.
>>
>>66929466
Might have to.
>>
>>66929408
near the end there are more revealing shots of him
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.