[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight? What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: .png (894 KB, 1280x659) Image search: [Google]
.png
894 KB, 1280x659
>You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?
What did he mean by this?
>>
have you ever found beauty in evil
>>
>>66925685
DAMAGED
>>
It means Jack Nicholson was a hack who could only play himself.
>>
>>66925685
what?
>>
>>66925685

>"...I just like the sound of it."

It was a line Joker made up to make himself feel cool.
>>
That movie aged like milk.
Only reason to still enjoy it is for the nostalgia keks
>>
>>66926713

pleb:the opinion:the post: the faggotry.
>>
>>66926713

Fucking 90's kids.
>>
Watching this film I think Tim just kept the cameras rolling as Jack was having too much fun playing the Joker.

Rewatch and it seems like some scenes last a few seconds longer than they would normally because of Jacks improving .

It's worth it. The film is a masterpiece of CapeShit
>>
File: Joker460.jpg (26 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Joker460.jpg
26 KB, 460x276
>>66925685
"You have nothing to threaten me with. Nothing to do with all your strength hahahahahaha"
what did he mean with this?
>>
>>66926827
jack actually had quite a bit of leeway with the character. he add libbed a bunch of scenes and was drunk on set most of the time.
>>
>>66926827

The part where he says "Wait'll they get a load of me" then puts the newspaper down and just starts going "Ooooop... Ooooop... Oooooo..." had to be improvised.
>>
>>66926739
>>66926724
>dancing to prince while defacing artwork in a museum
>Tim Burton Capeshit

POTTERY
>>
>>66926842
He clearly meant that he was damaged, at least damaged enough that moms gonna freak
>>
>>66926867

>hating on Prince

If you never get laid, at least you'll know why.
>>
Batman Returns > Batman 89
>>
YOU WANNA GET NUTS?
LETS GET NUTS

Also Gotham is a BurtonBats prequel
>>
>>66926842
why did he say that to then reveal harvey and saggy's position 5 min later because he kept punching him?
>>
I loved Batman 89 as a kid. Then there was a time when I hated it during my teens and bashed it for Jack Nicholson playing himself. Now that I'm older, I've learned to appreciate it more. So what if he plays himself? Jack is the closest thing to a real life version of The Joker we'll ever have in this world without him actually being a murderer.
>>
>>66926980
that should be a red flag but I guess BatBale wasnt thinking straight
>>
LET IT DIE MAN
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.