[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Country Max was Sean William Scott. Who would play the "country"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
Country Max was Sean William Scott. Who would play the "country" version of the rest of the gang?
>>
>>66924518
Dennis - Jerry O'Connell
Dee - Jaime Lynn Pressly
Charlie - The guy from Psych
Frank - Wilford Brimley
>>
>>66924518
>max
>>
I've just started watching this and I'm currently into the second season and already bored. Should I continue? It isn't that funny.
>>
>>66924615
this is pretty good tbqh
>>
>>66925595
If you don't enjoy it already then you won't enjoy it ever. Abandon it, go to your nearest gym and break a sweat, muffintits
>>
>>66925595
I watched the entire series (then 7 seasons) all the way through and hated it. The second time I watched it I loved it. Really weird.
>>
>>66925681
I think I'll just start on Spartacus instead.
>>
>>66925595

probably just not for you then
>>
fuck off Rob I'm not doing your job for you
>>
>>66924518
Who the fuck is Max?
>>
>>66924518
>Sean William Scott
Fucking hell there's a name that slips my mind every time

Has he done anything that was remotely memorable apart from playing Country Mac?
>>
>>66925595

First series is weird. There's no other way of saying it. They were trying to be edgy and it just came off kinda bad. Pretty much everyone I've spoken to regards the first series as a false start and apart from the first 10 minutes of the first episode, it's not really worth watching.

Second series is very prototype-like, due to the dynamic of having Frank in it. They hadn't quite decided what kind of character Frank is and how the gang should react around him, and it's pretty strange to watch.

They get in to their stride in the third series onwards though, if you don't like that series then it's probably not for you
>>
>>66927740
He was in that Kung Fu movie

Can't remember the name of it but it was decent I think
>>
>>66927740
He's most known from American Pie and Where's Your Car Dude?
>>
>>66927740
Just remember he was in Movie 43.

I think everyone in that movie became known for being "past it"
>>
>>66925595

>>66927779
This is pretty much spot on, season 1 felt way too safe in terms of characterisation - everyone acted in a very similar way to eachother, it's not quite as batshit flanderised as it is now but still bad in a bland way.
>>
>>66927779
Jesus Christ you are a try hard.

The first 2 seasons are hilarious and if you don't think so then the show isn't for you. You may be someone who starts at a certain season then thinks it's the best because it was your first experience to the show.
>>
>>66927984
Nope, season 1/2 were weird and don't fit the rest of the show. Accept it as a shitty start, anon
>>
>>66927984
not the same guy but season 3 is where it really hits its stride. season 1 and 2 are skippable with the exception of a few eps like the gang exploits a miracle cos it introduces rickety cricket
>>
>>66927984

>The first 2 seasons are hilarious

You sound like one of those guys that could only afford the first two series on DVD, watched them so much that they become good, then moved on to the better series and didn't notice the absolutely huge upward trend in quality from S3 onwards
>>
File: laughingducks.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
laughingducks.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>DUDES. I'M INTO DUDES

>IF YOU DON'T START GREASING SOME DUDES I'M GOING TO FREAK OUT AND ADD ANOTHER DAY

>well, he's got the boner again

that may be the best scene in IASIP history

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQmgEbrOHeg
>>
>>66927779
The show was made to make themselves and friends laugh
>>
>>66928153
>that may be the best scene in IASIP history

Naw nigguhhh

https://youtu.be/_tAYhl4wLB4
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.