[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well that was a highly disappointing finale. Such a cop out.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: beff.jpg (9 KB, 277x182) Image search: [Google]
beff.jpg
9 KB, 277x182
Well that was a highly disappointing finale. Such a cop out.
>>
Your opinion is worthy of its own thread

>yeah nah
>>
I don't know, I thought it was pretty funny.
>>
>>66924120
It was hilarious though, best episode of the season. Pic related is definitely the worst though, out of every season too.
>>
I saw the ending coming as soon as they set it up in part one. Still thought it was a funny episode though.

Especially liked the bit with the gang holding hands and resigning themselves to their fate, only to immediately go back to fighting each other when presented with an opportunity to survive.
>>
sweet dee carried this episode, somehow
>>
>>66924120
Dennis with the piece of onion when Mac was opening up to him. GOAT moment.
>>
>>66924280
Nah it was a wasted opportunity. They could have used that moment to have everyone in the gang realize how the life they have lead effected them negatively and set up for next season where they try to redeem themselves. The onion bit was just too obvious.
>>
>>66924346
>wanting Sunny to turn into a fucking drama
>>
dee, i love you.
yeah what ever. and goes down. gold.
>>
>>66924346
I wanted more bits of them truth bombing each other over things.
>>
I thought dee was going to say she had sex with Charlie
>>
>highly disappointing
>acting surprised
Really?
>>
Top moment was when Charlie found the gun.
>>
>>66924208
i like being frank, top tier episode for me. The episode i dislike is "Dee made a smut film", worst episode of this show so far.
>>
>>66924974
Loved Dennis just walking into a producer's office, reading from his memoirs.
>>
>>66924261
>who wants a milkshake?
>>
>>66924120
OI OI OI OI OI OI OI OI OI OI OI
>>
>>66924120
The ending scene was great. Mac saying ''Let's be with the gang'' and they all joining hands, it was perfect. Hell, I still thought they were gonna drown each other in trying to reach the hand.

The only real cop out was Mac getting back into the closet, it saved the show from some great episodes next season
>>
>>66926524
leaving mac faggot would have been more of a cop out
>>
>>66926573
This.
I get the argument that the joke has been going on for a very long time now, but I think that it's been TOO long to actually out Mac as gay. It has become a literal meme, and you don't just stop using a meme.
>>
>>66924120
>Well that was a highly disappointing finale. Such a cop out.
I do not care. I watched for the first time:
Episode 1 - Mac Fights Gay Marriage
Episode 2 - Dennis Gets Divorced

and they were good. so good last impression
>>
what movie?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.