[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wtf happened to this show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (239 KB, 670x377) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
239 KB, 670x377
Wtf happened to this show?
>>
File: imgID6288574.jpg (312 KB, 2400x1475) Image search: [Google]
imgID6288574.jpg
312 KB, 2400x1475
I never seen it. Is there tits and ass? Cause if not, I think I know what went wrong.
>>
its always been shit

i honestly dont know what you guys saw in the first 2 seasons
>>
>>66921750
>he watches the 'history' channel
What the fuck happened to you?
>>
The main character dies, but before he dies, he does some cool adventure shit

So they are trying to hold off his death by making him older looking (fake baldness) and fat apparently
>>
>>66921750
I stopped watching when his wife refused to punish the adulteress.
>>
it earned the got crowd and turned into a tumblr and manchildfest

now the show's intended audience is women and manginas
>>
It's never been good. Poor acting and poor writing. Never understood why it was so popular.
>>
>>66922027

this

i honestly think that people were so desperate for a show about vikings that they ate up the first thing they saw
>>
dropped when ragnar dropped lagertha
>>
I couldn't get through the second episode so I couldn't tell you OP.

>fuck my wife bro, totally legit
>my lord? Well okay, if you say so
>psych faggot, off with your head

Literally who wrote this shit?
>>
>>66921862
lol he shaves his head with a knife after his christian friend dies
>>
The actor who plays Ragnar is a one trick pony and it's super annoying and what the fuck is up with Floki's retarded voice?
>>
File: ivar_1_original.jpg (38 KB, 296x406) Image search: [Google]
ivar_1_original.jpg
38 KB, 296x406
I just want to see Ivar the Boneless fucking up England. Don't care about Ragnar it was his sons that did the cool shit.
>>
>>66922050
I watched the show and that was really it, never thought it was actually good, I just like beards and vikings.
>>
>>66922203
What more do you want him to do? He's default childish, and goes through the whole spectrum at some point. I personally like the actor, especially against the rest of the cast but meh. I agree about Floki and would label that character the one trick pony instead.
>>
>>66921750
Lagertha is shit. le independent travelling woman isn't an interesting story

inb4 muh waifu.
>>
>>66921750
What happened? It's kicking ass harder than ever and it has a much bigger budget now?
>>
Nothing happens the season
>>
>>66921750
Never watched because it looks like a shit knockoff of GoT, which is already shit.
>>
Why do french even keep Rollo around anymore?
>>
>>66924813
This.
Is his know how that important? Other than that he doesn't have anything or anyone right?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.