[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The only late night TV host I watched was the Colbert Report
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: use-this-one[1].jpg (181 KB, 618x412) Image search: [Google]
use-this-one[1].jpg
181 KB, 618x412
The only late night TV host I watched was the Colbert Report and his new show is pretty boring.

Who's on now whose worth watching?
>>
>>66919085
nobody
>>
>>66919146
this is unfortunate
>>
I just watch whoever has the best guest.
>>
For one I can barely tell the difference between Fallon and Kimmel. I don't know which is which

The one with the pointer nose and more asian-like eyes has an extremely punch able face. I hate him

The other looks like a faggot as well

At least stewart had a nice face
>>
>Colbert Report
haha im 13 those right winggers sure r stupid XDdDd
>>
>>66919250
this is not a comprehensive list of late night talk show hosts

Right now there's Colbert, Meyers, Kimmel, Fallon, the Black Guy on the Daily Show, Conan (?), and Oliver. There's also Daly if he counts but most people are asleep by then, or at least I am
>>
File: 1321211877533.gif (2 MB, 275x218) Image search: [Google]
1321211877533.gif
2 MB, 275x218
>>66919085
Jimmy Kimmel: Man Show
>Boobs, beer, just being a man
Jimmy Kimmel 2015
>Boo hoo an evil white man killed a Lion, boo hoo
What the fuck happened?
>>
>>66919295
MODS MODS MODS
>>
>>66919085
Kimmel is the least worst. But his competition is the most insufferable group of people you could imagine.
>>
Conan is still Conan if you ever liked him. Albeit he can be a bit crankier nowadays.

Skits are lower budget and nowhere near as good as Late Night but they can still be good from time to time.
>>
>>66919322
>le unfunny mick
>le unfunny guido
>le unfunny kike
>le 2016 man
>le unfunny pseudo-republican jk he's done with that gimmick but still has the same stupid show
do retards actually watch this trash
>>
Meyers is the only funny one, though no one seems to notice. Kimmel is second.
>>
oh yeah Conan is second, not as good as he used to be. kimmel is third
>>
>>66919410
It's like you knew what you wanted to say but chose to say it in meme instead of english
>>
>>66919418
>Meyers is the only funny one
Are you fucking joking, the man has the delivery and personality of a leather shoe. I cannot believe him and Larry Wilmore are still on the air.
>>
Jimmy Fallon. Fuck off, I think he's funny and I don't mind his laughing.
>>
>>66919418
Meyers is so fucking terrible.
>>
>>66919449
He has some funny kind of smart ass comments when he's talking to guests. It's kind of subtle but he can be hilarious. Problem is the majority of his show is a bore
>>
I really miss Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert
>>
>>66919322
There's also Corden, who I didn't know was even a person or had a show
>>
>american '''''entertainment'''''
>>
>>66919532
He's fat Jimmy Fallon but somehow less funny and more annoying.
>>
>>66919529
Trump is going to be the GOP nominee and we dont have Stewart on the air.

This is the true tragedy of 2016
>>
>>66919529
>>66919529
Colbert was hilarious until he abandoned his hilarious persona
>>
>>66919085
There was an NBC late night writers staff for Jimmy Fallon. It's hilarious how desperate they're trying to gain younger audiences.

Conan was great in late night cause he got away with so much shit. Now all the shows are too pussy to do anything remotely funny
>>
File: Ghuzu14.jpg (193 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Ghuzu14.jpg
193 KB, 500x500
>>66919085
This guy
>>
>>66919085
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18wI6MXuDDI
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.