[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
then who destroyed the world?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: thepatriarchy.png (536 KB, 885x442) Image search: [Google]
thepatriarchy.png
536 KB, 885x442
The Patriarchy did. That's right /tv/, the patriarchy has destroyed the world. Men have long dictated policies around the world. Men are responsible for pollution. Men are responsible for the state of cinema today.

The next time you ask yourself "why am I being subjected to capeshit after capeshit, reboot after reboot?" realize it is because of men. The success of Deadpool isn't because of women. Women don't care about Deadpool. All that success was done by men, and Marvel along with Hollywood are going to ride the gravy train all the way to the bank. So whenever you're wondering why cinema is dead, it's because of you, because the Patriarchy has killed cinema. The patriarchy has destroyed the world.
>>
We know you fucking faggot. The worst feminists are men.
>>
WE'RE NOT TO BLAME
>>
>hate Michael bay movies
>how can these movies be so bad
>google Michael bay on Wikipedia
>Michael bay
>gender:...MAN

Shit OP has a point
>>
>>66918111
/tv/ has a sticky over their obsession about seeing spiderman for 3 secs in a trailer

instead of talking about cinema or anything else

men are totally to blame

/tv/ can literally not survive without a sticky and a million threads to moan and bitch about seeing spiderman in a trailer for 3 seconds
>>
>>66917985

Bitches can't even face the truth of their own appearance, let alone the truth of socio-economic conditions that impact the world.

Fuck off with your bullshit.
>>
>hate woman on tv
>think I'm s misogynist
>meet woman in real life
>she's cute
>like to spend time with her
>don't hate her
>confused
>googles series (breaking bad)
>skyler white is a woman
>actress is woman
>still confused
>look at writer
>...MAN
>realise im not a miscegenist
>decide to ask woman out on date
>"oh I'm sorry! I have a boyfriend"
men ruined women for me
>>
>>66917985
HACK THE WORLD
>>
>>66918243
Have women dictated economic policy around the world for the past 100 years? How about for the past 200, 300, or 400 years?

How did we get to the current socio-economic conditions impacting the world? Was it because of women or the actions of men?

Confront your own demons and fuck off with your bullshit Anon.
>>
>>66918275
Whenever you hated a women on tv or in a movie, it's because a man wrote the character like that, it was all a lie an illusion. Except Girls, everyone knows that show is trash but even so it gets approved by men so it shows on HBO.
>>
>>66917985
women ruin everything
its a fact
before women could vote america wasn't ruled by jews
right after women could vote we had the great depression because they voted for democratic muh feels politicians that were able to trick their feeble and small brains
>>
>>66917985
The patriarchy is my favorite ebin maymay :^D
>>
To be fair, 21st century women are the ones who benefit the most from it.
>>
File: slappinretardedanon.gif (1 MB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
slappinretardedanon.gif
1 MB, 500x250
>>66918466
Yeah they're making CAPESHIT and reboots for women. You're so right Anon, they made Judge Dredd for women. They made Mad Max for women. They made Batman for women. They made Man of Steel for women. They made Godzilla for women.

Even Ghostbusters is being done for men but they casted women to attract them to watch it. It's not like girls were fucking bitching about a new Ghostbusters for decades- men were- and Bill Murray has always denied the request.
>>
>>66918657
>women dont watch capeshit
>>
File: Are-you-kidding-me.gif (467 KB, 296x154) Image search: [Google]
Are-you-kidding-me.gif
467 KB, 296x154
>>66918744
>women dont watch capeshit
Learn to read. No one said it that. The huge majority of capeshit audiences in all aspects are men. Deadpool is a prime example of this. It's made for men because of the success men give it. If only women were allowed to watch these movies, they would flop HARD.
>>
>>66918657
What are women making?
>>
>>66918845
The Patriarchy aren't allowing them to make anything. That's kind of the point and instead films are being made for the male audience.
>>
I miss 2009 /tv/, it used to be just LOST and Abatap and innocence. Now it's just "muh /pol/" "muh SJW boogeyman" shit every fucking day.
>>
there wouldn't be a civilization to destroy without the patriarchy.
>>
>>66918819
>implying it would flop if women didnt watch it
>>
>>66918200
The death of male culture is to blame for that.
>>
>>66919262
*wouldnt
>>
>>66917985
Read the comic (the one written by the director, George Miller). She's referring to Immortan Joe specifically, he was one of the army generals responsible for the nuclear war.

It's sad feminists latched onto this film like limpets once they heard Miller had unwittingly hired one of their demagogues as an acting coach for the wives.
>>
>mfw this is seen as a feminist movie
>mfw it's really mocking them

>privileged white women get angry and try to rebel by running away only to double back kill the man in charge and take over the society he built cause they can't maintain their own
>>
>>66919349
You forgot 'seven women have to rely on two men, one crippled the other dying of cancer, to actually get anything done'.
>>
>>66919262
>>66919285
Are you dense? That's the point. It's men who are responsible for all the capeshit and shitty reboots. If only women were allowed to watch, capeshit would flop hard. They are not the ones who go see these movies.
>>
>>66918147
>hate Michael bay movies
Fuck off with this shit.
>>
>>66918993
What would women make if the patriarchy didn't prevent them?
>>
>>66919335
It was the misogynists crying about this film being feminist propaganda that started the whole thing.
>>
>>66917985
>The Patriarchy did. That's right /tv/, the patriarchy has destroyed the world. Men have long dictated policies around the world. Men are responsible for pollution. Men are responsible for the state of cinema today.
kill yourself.
>>
>>66919421
Movies focused on story telling and quality cinematography, instead of vapid bullshit the patriarchy push because they see women as the lowest common denominator.
>>
>>66917985
>Men have long dictated policies around the world.

An extremely small and wealthy minority of men.
If you want to generalize just say people instead of landing conveniently and arbitrarily on the group you hate.
>>
>>66919573
so lesbian melodrama?

We tried giving women control of movies, It's called Lifetime.
>>
>>66919422
Shame those MRA idiots shot their bolt on this before seeing it instead of the new Star Wars...
>>
>>66917985

And every house that has ever burned down has walls, walls must be the reason houses burn down.

Only men accomplish anything, so by definition people who accomplish shitty things are all men.
>>
>>66917985

>woman gets a bit of freedom
>jews corrupt her
>RAWR FUCKING WHITE MEN ARE EVIL
>bad thing happens
>AHH! SAVE ME WHITE MEN
>>
>>66919755
But that never happens in this movie. The women are scared of Max because he's this grunting, violent looking weirdo and Furiosa is open to his help right after their first scuffle.
>>
>>66919715
>building stuff only to destroy it right after for no good reason

Men confirmed for retards.
>>
>>66919056
>>
>>66917985
Behind every successful man stand a woman.
>>
>>66920249
Destroying cinema isn't a success. It's because too few women stood behind too many bad men.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.