[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He is actually deeply conservative, with a strong sense of universal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: john-oliver-.jpg (38 KB, 480x540) Image search: [Google]
john-oliver-.jpg
38 KB, 480x540
He is actually deeply conservative, with a strong sense of universal and objective right and wrong, and a feeling of deep injustice when this sense is offended. He does not challenge the establishment and its values; he works for it, and preaches them.

Only, it is not cool to own that out loud. You have to cover that with an ironic veneer if you want to be popular.
>>
>>66916693
Hey happy birthday man!
>>
I MEAN COME ON
>>
I don't know about deeply conservative, but he did meet his wife at the Republican National Convention (I think in '08 or '12). So at the very least, he doesn't have a problem with conservatives.
>>
>>66916716
thanks did you bring me a gift
>>
I think it's that way with a lot of celebs.
They just have to go with the current cultural narrative even if they don't agree with it.

>DUDE REPUBLICANS LMAO
>If you're not willing to chop your own head off for Islam, seriously Fuck You!
>Drumpf's a faggot. Don't forget to throw your vote away this November for Hillary. We're gonna America BURN again!

*Proceeds drown themselves in alcohol and cry in their pillow every night that their "fans" are a bunch of irredeemable faggots who should have been drown at birth*
>>
>>66916811
Now this is advanced autism right here
>>
>>66916831
actually this is
>>
There's nothing wrong about being a conservative. There are plenty of values we want to preserve.

The problem is retards. Every group has them; the political parties are no exception. Extreme conservatism is just as degenerate as extreme liberalism.
>>
>>66916734
Yes, here's a (You) for you.
>>
>>66916734
No sorry, I just remembered that we share the same birthday
>>
>>66916693
>He does not challenge the establishment and its values; he works for it, and preaches them.
This has more to do with certain progressive ideas having been adopted by the establishment than Oliver being a conservative.
>>
>>66916693
So he's basically Stephen Colbert on The Colbert Show?

I guess then he's also a hack and a thief.
>>
>>66916883
The greatest triumph of the left in America has been to paint conservatives as morally deficient
>>
IT'S 2016!
>>
>>66916811
>drown at birth
You mean aborted. Infanticide is bad, but abortion is good.
>>
>>66917552

Current year!
>>
>>66917535
The triumph of the left is to convince everyone that they aren't satan worshipping communists
>>
File: 1451626853025.jpg (2 MB, 2366x3154) Image search: [Google]
1451626853025.jpg
2 MB, 2366x3154
COME ON NOW
>>
is aware of the meme yet? it's spread quite a bit. we need to spread it even more until he becomes a joke
>>
>>66917593
well they haven't fooled this patriot
>>
>>66916693
IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR GUYS
>>
Liberals still think conservatives are the establishment?
>>
>>66917749
If memes could make someone a "joke" not to be taken seriously, Trump wouldn't be so far ahead right now.
>>
>>66917891
and conservatives think liberals are establishment.

In truth, it isn't so much that either is the establishment, but the Democrat and Republican parties are both the establishment.
>>
>>66917891
conservatism is the real counterculture now
>>
>>66916693
Meme
>>
>>66917594
the image size is a bit too small for my taste
>>
>>66916811
>Drumpf's a faggot.
Well, he is.
>>
Anyone Bugle here?

I stopped once he stopped a few years ago, around the time he fucking solo'd the Daily Show.

So proud.

Zaltzman just makes me feel sad.
>>
>>66917994
>conservatism is the real counterculture now

my ass it is.

the true counterculture more likely has utter contempt for both hard right conservatives and Sarkeesian/tumblr SJWs.
>>
>>66916728
Hippies protest that shit all the time.
>>
>>66919113
There is no counterculture.
There are just bigots and decent people.
You aren't a bigot, are you? :^)
>>
>a jew is being sneaky
>a limey is being sneaky
>a limey has the backbone of a jellyfish
>news at 11
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.