[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thor and spider-man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
thor and spider-man
>>
>more like spider-MANLET amirite guise XD
>>
>>66915634
oh thank god he got that mole off his chin
>>
Discount jamie bell
>>
>>66915634
YOU JUST KNOW
>>
>neither are american

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>66915676

reminder that ROBERT DOWNY JUNIOR chose him because he was short

>Who was the actor that flew to Atlanta that same Saturday to help with the screen testings? That’s Robert Downey Jr.. As everyone knows, Downey has a reputation for his talent, charisma in his stunning portrayal of Tony Stark. However he is also known for being relatively short, standing at 5ft 8in tall to be precise. Can you picture the skinny Asa Butterfield (6’0’’) screen testing with Robert Downey Jr. (5’8’’)? Tom Holland in the other hand is shorter than Robert Downey Jr. (5’7”). While that wasn’t the main reason that Holland got the role instead of Butterfield, it certainly didn’t hurt Tom’s case to look good next to the Marvel Cinematic Universe’s main man. Back on June 3rd, when Asa Butterfield posted on twitter #6ftclub four days after the screen-testing happened, he already knew that Marvel and Sony wouldn’t need him on set back in Atlanta.
>>
people with brown eyes(hazel is brown) look like they don't have souls... literally monkey eyes.
>>
>>66915791
I think its hot, suck my balls
>>
>>66915751
toppest of keks
>>
>>66915791
It's the other way around m8
>>
Hey, it could've been worse. They could've casted a nigger as Peter Parker.
>>
>>66915724
Tom Holland is known as THE most hung guy in Hollywood.
>>
>>66915949
>he doesn't know that Spider-Man is black in the comics now
>>
>>66915791
Fact: If you have brown eyes, you are not white, you are a shitskin.

>>66915949
They literally did tho.
>>
>>66915836
>>66915947

>he's not pure aryan

lol shitskins
>>
>>66915634
Holy fuck Hemsworth is morphing into David Bowie
>>
>>66916086
Yes I do know about Miles Morales, and that is exactly why Im saying we got off easy, nigger.
>>
File: richard_harris_song_album.jpg (280 KB, 1600x870) Image search: [Google]
richard_harris_song_album.jpg
280 KB, 1600x870
>>66916117
Mix is best. Get fucked you snowbound inbred hick.
>>
>>66916118
Calling it that in like 5-10 years he will lose a bunch of weight for a David bowie movie and win an oscar
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.