[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Movies that made you walked out of the theater and how long you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
Movies that made you walked out of the theater and how long you watched it for.

Pic related. 15 minutes.
>>
File: 1452586947430.png (114 KB, 342x278) Image search: [Google]
1452586947430.png
114 KB, 342x278
>not staying to watch eddie "redwomayne" redmayne scream like an autist

its like you don't want to kek
>>
>>66915374
I feel sad everyone hated that because I actually liked the movie somewhat. The story was a fucking mess but there were beautiful visuals and action sequences you wouldn't find with any other fantasy director besides maybe Gilliam.
>>
>>66915436

GOOOOOO
>>
my parents walked out of pulp fiction
>>
>>66915374
Hitman: Agent 47

Something like an hour? Maybe it was shorter I don't know. All I know is that I walked out when they were in the hotel room and the girl's trying to uncover some goodness or soul or some shit in 47.

Action scenes sucked ass as well.
>>
File: 1457652330251.png (92 KB, 295x229) Image search: [Google]
1457652330251.png
92 KB, 295x229
>tfw I was actually hyped for this movie because Jupiter is my favorite planet
>>
>>66915767
Seems like a weird reason to be hype for a movie

In any case I liked it solely because it's basically a modern b-movie. It may not be good but damn if it doesn't try to be inventive.
>>
>>66915835
I am pretty autistic about space so yeah.
>>
>>66915374
Was this really that bad? The trailers looked cool
>>
>>66915767
Sorry to hear that anon. Hey at least you've got europa report
>>
>>66915866
Europa Report was okay, I just wish they focused less on the aliens and more on the dangers of space. I mean drowning on a moon millions of miles away from home is scary enough, the aliens just seemed kinda redundant.
>>
>>66915863
Holy shit are you in for a treat

It's bad. Don't get me wrong, it's fucking BAD. But it's bad in the kind of way where at that point it's almost charming, like a six-year-old hopped up on sugar wrote a script and gave it to a really good effects team.

There's Elephant men pilots, vampire aliens, Eddie Redmayne sounding like he's got a sore throat and just got kicked in the nuts, Channing Tatum is a wolf-man bird, Sean Bean is part Bee, it's fucking great.
>>
File: ss (2016-03-10 at 05.42.59).png (13 KB, 629x123) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-03-10 at 05.42.59).png
13 KB, 629x123
>>66916004
>really good effects
>Elephant men pilots
>vampire aliens
>Channing Tatum is a wolf-man bird
Thank you for the recommendation
>>
>>66916004
Also, there's no way to describe this movie in a way that doesn't make you sound like a loon.

>So this Russian toilet scrubber is the literal queen of Earth...
>>
>>66916004

Tbh this movie's biggest flaw is despite all of that shit it manages to be boring as fuck
>>
>>66915975
I absolutely agree, i had a mini panic attack when petrovna fell through the ice, leading up to that with the close ups of her eyes getting fucked by radiation.
>>
>>66916133
Sure there is
>its the space matrix
>>
>>66916004
Were the Wachowskis high on M2F hormones while writing that?
>>
>>66916149
That's fair. It's literally Exposition: The Movie, but man the third act is such a glorious clusterfuck that I can't help but love it.
>>
>>66916196
They were high on literally everything.

>>66916187
I dunno if that's really accurate beyond the whole "humans are fuel" aspect. It's more like The Matrix featuring Cinderella in space.
>>
>>66915374
I wish there were more movies about the politics of space royalty. I think it's a cool idea that after all our posturing about equal rights and freedom, our natural state as a space faring civilization is to revert back to feudalism and petty dictatorships vying for political control.
>>
This movie would have worked great as an anime, but it's too goofy for live action
>>
>>66916493
I feel like that's true for most of the Wachowski's movies. They're anime directors who got suckered into doing live-action.

See: Speed Racer.
>>
>>66916532
Matrix was anime as fuck too...sequels more so
>>
>>66916598
Exactly, which is why it worked so much better in the Animatrix
>>
>>66916441
Bet you liked the Star Wars prequels
>>
File: jupiter ascending spaceships.gif (2 MB, 636x258) Image search: [Google]
jupiter ascending spaceships.gif
2 MB, 636x258
>>
>>66918006
Designs were top tier.
>>
>>66916894
I liked the politics aspect, but even that was pretty poorly done and not suited for Star Wars. I'm talking about actual royalty like in Dune and Jupiter Ascending anyway. Not just the politics you can get from stuff like Star Trek. There's just something different about watching strong authorization rulers and their families squabble over petty things.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.