[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Had Mike gone full measures on Tuco, Walt would still be alive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: 678678.jpg (56 KB, 440x328) Image search: [Google]
678678.jpg
56 KB, 440x328
Had Mike gone full measures on Tuco, Walt would still be alive and breaking bad would have ended in it's infancy. Holy shit this is some Kojima level of inception shit
>>
>>66914992
I wonder why he didn't though. in breaking bad he was dropping people left and right
>>
In semi forget the last season of bb
>>
how would Walt still be alive?
>>
>>66915043
Maybe we'll see that transition during BCS
>>
>>66915043
>Why hasn't the character arc concluded yet I watched the entire episode and no resolution??????????????
>>
>>66915078
It was revealed in episode commentary that Tuco was the one that gave Walt cancer shortly before the series began
>>
I just want more DEEPEST LORE
>>
>>66915147

How the fuck did Tuco gave him cancer?
>>
>>66915200
he put chili p in his breakfast
>>
>>66915130
it just seemed out of place. we knew he had no problem killing people since he shot those two cops in philly, he did criminal for hire work for jimmy and then before a hit he backs out
>>
>>66915043
>killing a member of the Salamanca family
>expecting zero repercussions
Do you take Mike for a retard?
>>
>people actually watch jar jar binks: the series
>>
>>66915263
He killed those cops for revenge. It's different from killing for money.
>>
>>66915147
lel
>>
>>66915200

Tuco sold cheap illegal cleaners to the car wash walt worked at, these chemicals had carcinogens in them which most likely contributed to his lung cancer
>>
>>66915322
This.
>>
>Tuco already in jail

feels bad man, I was hoping he would be somewhat relevant
>>
>>66915200
Tuco's lie detector actually works by bombarding people with heavydoses of microwave radiation
>>
>>66915263
He explained why he didn't do it. The episode was just to show how tacticool and forward-thinking Mike is, always calculating the consequences.
>>
>>66915263
>shot the two crooked cops who murdered his son
>isn't a homicidal maniac because of it

what the fuck is this!?
>>
because the twins would go after him then and probably his family

he's not going to risk his low profile and his future for an extra $25k
>>
File: 21321312.jpg (122 KB, 800x554) Image search: [Google]
21321312.jpg
122 KB, 800x554
I like how they are going with the Mike did long range reconnaissance patrol (aka special forces) in the past plot
>>
i like how when nacho asks him why didnt he just kill him he dosent respond it felt really weird like...in mikes head he was like shit idk i just had this feeling he wasnt supposed to die yet
>>
but walt killed both mike and tuco, how are they alive?
>>
>>66915263

Might come as a surprise to you but most folks aren't cut out for wetwork, Mike was a relatively average Joe despite his military & policing experience. Despite doing two (dirty) cops, he still has some morals left. It's not just Jimmy that's sinking deeper into the hole.
>>
>>66915576
How else would he become so operator?
>>
>>66915576
are they?

they indicated that he has nam experience with an M40, that's marines
>>
>>66915498
jej
>>
>>66915263

>you share a board with people this dumb
>>
>>66914992
>Holy shit this is some Kojima level of inception shit
No it isn't. It's trivial to write a prequel that doesn't contradict the original material.
>>
File: sensible panic attack.gif (2 MB, 245x246) Image search: [Google]
sensible panic attack.gif
2 MB, 245x246
>>66915448
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.