[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember when Jinx was going to have her own spinoff movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
Remember when Jinx was going to have her own spinoff movie?
>>
No.
>>
no I don't

she is completely forgotten
>>
Remember how people complained about the 40th anniversary pandering in this but loved the "homages" of the 50th anniversary?
>>
Lol they made her whiter in 007 Legends (It's Craig Bond going through "classics" like Moonraker and Die Another Day)
>>
>>66913352
Halle stuck her naked tit in guacamole in some movie. Thats all I remember
>>
>>66913564
If you sincerely think there's no difference between how Die Another Day handled that stuff and how Skyfall handled it there is no hope for you. You may as well off yourself tonight.
>>
>>66913659
Explain to me how bitching about older movies while slobbing over other older movies knobs is better.

Maybe it's just that Die Another Day gets rightfully shat on but everyone loves Skyfall for some reason.
>>
>>66913352
remember that one movie when she got naked and it was such a huge deal because it was the first time in a while the general public saw an actually kinda attractive black girl?
>>
File: 1456195119495.gif (3 MB, 308x401) Image search: [Google]
1456195119495.gif
3 MB, 308x401
>>66913608
Lol you actually played that mess, and remembered it
>>
File: monsters-ball.jpg (32 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
monsters-ball.jpg
32 KB, 500x281
>>66913778
>Implying I played it
Why the fuck do you think that?
>>66913627
What about when she got bleached?
>>
>"Kingsman 2" Enlists Halle Berry as Head of the CIA
>>
File: image.jpg (204 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
204 KB, 1024x768
Halle Berry was a fucking goddess in this movie.
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 736x454) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 736x454
>>66913762
Pretty sure it was a big deal because Halle's breasts are god tier and we finally got to see them.
>>
File: halle-berry-hands-hips.jpg (330 KB, 640x954) Image search: [Google]
halle-berry-hands-hips.jpg
330 KB, 640x954
>>66913965
Pose confirms it
>>
>>66913689
And Skyfall is shit IMO.

New IP, I hate Skyfall moreso than QoS.

I'd have to rewatch Spectre again, but I'd rate it on par with Skyfall.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.