[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>trailer reveals the raft >people only talk about Spidey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: raft.jpg (23 KB, 617x255) Image search: [Google]
raft.jpg
23 KB, 617x255
>trailer reveals the raft
>people only talk about Spidey
>>
Remind me what's so special about it? I only remember the trans-dimensional prison that Tony had.
>>
File: 170870708222.png (176 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
170870708222.png
176 KB, 200x200
>>66912999
>>
>>66912999
What is "the raft" ?
>>
>>66912999
What's the raft?
>>
>>66913071
wasn't that prison the one made by Pym and guarded by Ultron? If that's so, it will never get made.
>>
>>66912999
why is there a raft when they just kill off all of their villians
>>
>he is knowledgeable about children's books
>>
>>66913125
>>66913149

A prison built to hold supervillains.

I'd be more excited for it in this movie if there were actual still living supervillains in it. As is, the MCU has killed off almost all of its powered villains. No wonder all those cells were empty.
>>
>>66913156

Nah, that's the Big House (used ironically, because they shrink the prisoners with Pym particles)

And Ultron only guarded the Big House in the Avengers:EMH cartoon
>>
>trailer reveals Scarlett Witch single handling the most OP character in the MCU to date
>people only talk about spidey
>>
>>66913412
Scarlet witch is pretty OP in the comics. Read House of M
>>
>>66913288
Abomination and Leader are still alive but technically can't even call Leader a villain in the MCU since he was never shown again past turning into Leader
>>
File: sulk.jpg (49 KB, 580x488) Image search: [Google]
sulk.jpg
49 KB, 580x488
>>66913503
I miss mutants. It finally hit me today that, in the MCU, we'll never see Wolverine and Hulk go at it, or see Doom or Kang storylines.

Fuck Fox. Fuck em hard. Fuck Marvel for their Mutant-Mutually-Assured-Destruction attitude. Being a 90s X-kid is suffering.
>>
>>66913503
I know her status in the comics, but in Age of Ultron they showed her pretty weak, no way she could even touch Vision
>>
>>66913156
No, the warden for the negative zone prison was a time displaced captain marvel.
>>
>>66913680
it's fine because fox makes better capeshit than marvel does

except fantastic four, that was a definite fluke
>>
>>66913793

She is flying around in the new trailer. Clearly she has advanced a bit. Remember, they were only pressed into action because the base was under attack and even then they weren't sure they were ready?
>>
>>66913930
Wolverine Origins
>>
>>66914077
That's pure kino, what are you smoking?
>>
>>66914077
Days of Future Past makes up for it.
>>
>>66913930
I grew up reading X-comics, and none of the X-Men movies have been very good. God Loves, Man Kills is infinitely better in GN form; Lady Deathstrike was horrendous, and there's so little chemistry between anyone on the team. The future elements from DoFP were OK, but kill all the First Class shit with a fire. Logan's got too much of a heart of gold, and for leading the team for almost 50 years, Cyclops is and has been a supporting character in the Singer films.

I get that the X is overall darker in general than A titles because of muh racism, but just because the subject matter is dark, doesn't mean you have to pile it on until the audience suffocates. I really just want some dark, campy shit like the animated series.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.