[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This part is so stupid and pointless. The costume is terrible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
This part is so stupid and pointless. The costume is terrible and the inflatable head part keeps bending when it presses against her upper back. This whole scene almost ruins the movie.
>>
>>66912586
You're terrible and your neck fat bulges as it presses against your upper back whenever you look up.
>>
>>66912586
The movie ruins the movie.
>>
>>66912586
It didn't ruin the movie but I thought it was dumb when I first saw it

Maybe it was suppose to be dumb? Anyway the director said the original script would have been big enough for three movies but he never went back to make the other two? Now he just makes cheap crap
>>
>>66912853
I doubt it was supposed to be dumb. Everyone in the audience gave this look like they were in awe of how beautiful it was, but I would have been laughing.
>>
>>66912940
I haven't seen the movie in a long time but wasn't Korben annoyed by it ?
>>
>>66913106
nah, he started crying. Or at least he got that sweaty eye thing.
>>
armond white ranks besson as one of the greatest directors of our times, so he would probably put this movie was ahead of anything by kubrick just to let you guys know (except maybe eyes wide shut? im not away of any other armond approved or semi-approved kubrick)

everybody knows armond is the final word of tv
>>
>>66913385
literally who?
>>
>>66912586
Fuck you OP
>>
>>66912699
hey, my neck does that and i'm a good person
>>
>>66912586
I agree the bendy head part annoyed me
>>
>>66912586
They took Space Opera quute literally I like it.
>>
I thought it was kind of awkward when I first saw it as a teenager, but not that I've matured into an emotionally confident and mature person, I'm fine with it.
>>
>>66912586
>a a a a a a a aaaaaaaaa aaaaaa aaaa aa

what did she mean by this?
>>
>>66912586
I watched it and thought it was one of those instances where the movie got edited for time and that the original story had a lot of extra crap that explained her importance to the story.
>>
>>66912586
>True story:
>that was the directors wife
>Milla multipassed the director during production
>marriage ended because of multipass
>based Luc Besson
>>
I remember that my dick got hard.
>>
File: 1457424458778.jpg (176 KB, 1600x1034) Image search: [Google]
1457424458778.jpg
176 KB, 1600x1034
>>66912586
>>
>>66915318
With this anon.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.