[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Listen to my story... This may be our last chance...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: final-fantasy-x-to-zanarkand.jpg (62 KB, 550x391) Image search: [Google]
final-fantasy-x-to-zanarkand.jpg
62 KB, 550x391
Listen to my story... This may be our last chance...
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 500x358) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 500x358
>>66910352
BUT I WANT EVERYTHING!

Tidus confirmed for fucking two-year-old.
>>
Final Fantasy is shit. Except for Tactics.
Check 'em
>>
>>66910402
he was better than Vaan at least.
Bleargh
>>
>>66910426
Vaan was such a non-presence though, so he wasn't annoying like Tidus.
>>
>>66910483
Tidus was insufferable but at least his story was somewhat interesting (lived in the shadow of his father all his life, had to grapple with the fact he didn't exist, etc). Like you said, Vaan was just there.
>>
>>66910483
I feel like people who disike Tidus are underaged, he isn't anywhere near as bad as people make him out to be. How can somebody who posts on /tv/ and presumably has watched at least a few flicks not be able to understand the character?

>>66910517
Vaan was intentionally made to be an onlooker. Ashe and Balthier are basically the protagonists, and Basch was actually supposed to be the main player character but old dudes don't sell in Japan like metrosexuals do, so they invented Vaan but didn't even try to place him properly into the story. He's all right though, and he's pretty cool in Revanant Wings and Tactics A2.
>>
>>66911157
Well, considering when FFX came out, I think it's a little silly to call me underage, but okay.

I think the main problem I had with him was the voice actor's performance.
>>
>>66910402
he was right in the end though
>>
>>66911382
True, but there's a better way to express the feeling he had than "I want everything MY way." But he was seventeen, so I guess I should cut him a little slack on that end.
>>
>>66910352
laughing memes aside, i loved this game. id watch a hbo series of it. rated r with some lewd rikku scenes maybe
>>
>>66911615
>laughing memes aside,
I really don't understand why that scene get so much scorn. It's SUPPOSED to be forced but then turns real
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIw1sdmRyq8
>>
>>66911716

Cause you can't skip it.
>>
>>66910352
what are you going to cry?
>>
>>66911716
i think it has to do with one person though it was dumb, posted it on /v/ and then 100 people who never played the game started spreading it without understanding what it was about
>>
>>66911783
you cried
>>
>>66911615
>id watch a hbo series of it
Only if Danny McBride was Jecht.
>>
>>66911812
A lot of people didn't like it before /v/ was even invented.
I too don't understand why the scene is considered shit. It's supposed to be cringey because it's a fake laugh. Also
>/tv/
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.