[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MY EYES ARE GETTIN' WEARY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
MY EYES ARE GETTIN' WEARY
>>
>that episode when they had mold in the house and Arthur Spooner started packaging and selling his actual poop to the neighborhood
>>
haha he is kinda fat but not disgustinglysooo xdd
>>
>>66909503
WIFE'S PUSSY'S TIGHT
>>
>>66909503
How did he go from being an alright actor to one of adam sandler's flunkies?
>>
>>66909679
GETTING KEKED BY NIGGERS
>>
How did he COP Carrie?
>>
>>66909503
shit show
>>
>>66909745
leave your nigger lingo on worldstar please
>>
>>66909778

Bretty gud as far as sitcoms go.
>>
>>66909745
if you have good personality & charm you can basically get anyone you want
>>
>>66909745
Xanax and hard liquor
>>
Last night was the best scene. It's flashback of when they were dating and he was just pretending to work at ips. He wrecked a bunch of shit with the fork lift. The boss sees it and calls him into his office. Doug is like gee wonder what this is about.
>>
File: bfl.gif (2 MB, 304x226) Image search: [Google]
bfl.gif
2 MB, 304x226
My favorite episode was the one where Doug picks up a box of cookies and the picture on it reminded of him of his wife's ovaries

Shit had me keking in middle school
>>
Comfiest sit-com ever. Nothing comes close.
>>
>Attractive slim woman married to a fat midget

JUST LIKE REAL LIFE
>>
>>66909745
I think there were some flashback episodes about that, they kinda bonded when their respective dates hooked up with each other instead of them at college.
She was just lazy and he was just desperate enough to appeal to her.
>>
>>66910081
>Newhart
But yeah, this is top 10 territory for me
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.