[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know I'm late but I just finished watching Scrubs. I rarely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: aaaaaaa.jpg (279 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaa.jpg
279 KB, 600x600
I know I'm late but I just finished watching Scrubs. I rarely watch tv anymore because I hate everything, but I really enjoyed this.

What's your opinion on it /tv/?

What should I consider watching next as a fan of it?
>>
man i wish there was a 9th season
>>
>>66909035
it's my favourite sitcom but I haven't watched it in years now so I might be remembering it being better than what it is. but yeah, i love all eight seasons of it.
>>
>>66909527
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that. I skipped the 9th season because I've heard that it was utter garbage. Based on your post I'm going to assume that was a good Idea.
>>
>>66909035

scrubs is one of the reasons I no longer own a tv
>>
>>66909697
did Zach Braff break into your house or something
>>
File: scrubs.png (10 KB, 1671x101) Image search: [Google]
scrubs.png
10 KB, 1671x101
>>
>>66909035
they should have stuck with the original series ending

otherwise fantastic
>>
>>66909892
>and as always

What a pro.
>>
The ending always makes me a little teary eyed because I basically started watching it when it started and the finale was like a week before graduating HS.

If you like scrubs you'll probably like psych. Not just because it's about a pair of black and white friends but the chemistry between them is similarl
>>
Seasons 1-6 are great and have some of the best episodes of TV ever shot

Seasons 7 and 9 are cancer

Season 8 is a nice return to form
>>
WE'RE DO YOU THINK WE ARE
>>
>>66909644
A very good idea. It was utter shit.
Watch Grey's Anatomy if you like medical shows. It's basically scrubs, but with a slightly more serious tone.
>>
>>66909581
You made the right call. The true series finale is one of the best I've ever seen.
>>
>>66911385
;_;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTVpoT82toY
>>
>>66911306
Cougar Town is pretty good.
>>
>>66911456
no it isnt
>>
>>66911487
To each his own. I still recommend it since it's created by the same people and has a lot of cast crossover with Scrubs.
>>
WHERE DID I GO WRONG
>>
>>66911669
Even though >>66910892 hit me really fucking hard, I still think that this scene utterly destroyed me.
>>
I loved all 8 seasons of it.
>>
>>66911815
Scrubs is one of the few shows that has multiple episodes that make me tear up. It never got huge ratings but it was quietly one of the best comedies and medical dramas ever made.
>>
>>66909892
True, but narrative-wise the writing was top notch: two or three parallel story lines all turning around the same central theme and climaxing in parallel, usually crossing over each other in the process. That's some solid narrative structure right there.

Characters were kinda weak, tho. Bit of a shame.
>>
>>66909035
It's not amazing or groundbreaking but for me, it was a pretty good comedy show with some neat medical drama thrown in (which was actually pretty accurate). I always watch it when I'm feeling down because the jokes are still solid. Highly rewatchable and good background noise when doing other things.

I kind of liked the last season with the interns too, mainly due to pic related
>>
>>66911418
>>
File: SarahChalke@Scrubs-4-CMA_1-500.jpg (24 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
SarahChalke@Scrubs-4-CMA_1-500.jpg
24 KB, 500x385
who else here would hit Sarah Chalkes canadian bacon?
>>
I wonder if they still own thetoddtime.com, like they do with hornymanatee.com
>>
>>66912085
Looking back Scrubs was sort of groudbreaking because single camera comedies without laugh tracks were really rare back then. I think it preceded Arrested Development by a year or so.
>>
>>66912177
the real question is who wouldnt
>>
>>66909035
One of the greatest series finales of all time
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.