[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Trapped for 7 years >Never try to break the window
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: room_poster.jpg (2 MB, 1280x1896) Image search: [Google]
room_poster.jpg
2 MB, 1280x1896
>Trapped for 7 years
>Never try to break the window
>>
>>66905614
how do you know this? also it wasn't made of glass
>>
>>66905614
In the book she couldn't
>>
File: 1362015329016.jpg (17 KB, 221x195) Image search: [Google]
1362015329016.jpg
17 KB, 221x195
>>66905614
>some 70 year old fogey I work with trying to talk to me about "The Room"
>YOU'RE TEARING ME APART LEESAH
>try to talk to her about how ridiculous it is
>she seems totally perturbed
>wondering why I think an oscar nominated film sucks
>realize she's talking about this and not Tommy Wiseau
>mfw
>>
>>66905614
spoil it for me pls.
looks pretty dark
>>
>>66905746
They're freed within the first half hour. The movie is about them trying to adjust to regular life again.
>>
File: 1452034472763.gif (623 KB, 360x263) Image search: [Google]
1452034472763.gif
623 KB, 360x263
>>66905900
freed from what?
i have no idea.
gimme the tldr of the movie, start 2 finish
pweeze :3
>>
>>66906031
This /tv/ poster kidnaps a 17 year old qt and keeps her locked inside a room for 7 years. He goes and fucks her every night, they have a son together who has always lived inside the room. They eventually escape and try to adjust to the world again in her case and at all in the kid's.
>>
>>66906031
Brie Larson's character was abducted 7 years before the beginning. The kidnapper rapes her and she has his kid who stays with her in a small shed(room).
She has the kid fake his death so that the kidnapper will take open the shed. While being transported in the back of a truck, the kid jumps out and gets help. The guy is arrested and Brie Larson is freed.
Basically the rest of the movie is her dealing with PTSD and she tries to kill herself. In the end, they're able to move on and begin a new life.
>>
>>66906140
>>66906186
ty
>>
>>66906031
Dumb animeposter.
>>
>>66905614

i would use a spoon and chisel myself through the wall in less than a week. OR destroy the window/door with heat/electricity in less than a day. fucking women, man.
>>
>>66906031
Dumb animeposter
>>
>>66906380
>using a fictional movie to reinforce your sexist views
kind of pathetic brah
>>
>>66906267
>Dumb animeposter.
you spelled "cute anime girls make my pipi feel tingly and i dont like it one bit" wrong
>>
>>66906380
oh and theres electric light so she could just have electroluted the kidnapper via the metal door. or flooded the place, or DISMANTLED THE WALLS WHICH ARE MADE OF FUCKING COMPRESSED WOOD, THE SHITTIEST MATERIAL KNOWN TO MAN HOLY SHIT I'M MAD AS HELL
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.