[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why does /tv/ idolize this autisric faggot? he's literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: maxresdefault.jpg (89 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
89 KB, 1280x720
why does /tv/ idolize this autisric faggot? he's literally a cuck and in real life he would be a weirdo, how can someone want to be like him?
>>
>>66905284
>>
File: tv.jpg (121 KB, 852x582) Image search: [Google]
tv.jpg
121 KB, 852x582
>>66905284
>>
>>66905284
......I drive
>>
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 184x274) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 184x274
>>66905284
Did you seriously type out all those buzzwords and thought to yourself "yeah this a great argument." ?
>>
>>66905330
I really hope this is true
>>
>>66905585
So do i
>>
>>66905520
the only buzzwords I used are autistic and cuck, both actually apply to him
>>
>>66905773
No that's projection m8
i feel really sorry for you
>>
>>66905520
Thats not even a counter argument to any of his valid points. You're a fucking idiot,
>>
>>66905945
sorry cause I use memes on a shitposting board?
>>
>>66905330
Things that never happened
>>
>>66906015
>valid points
>meme projections

okay reddito
>>
>>66906091
OP is right though, why would you ever idolize him?
>>
>>66906138
why is you pretending to be someone else faggot? i don't "idolize" him.
I'm just pointing out that OP is projecting his entire life on a person who is slightly eccentric and not some cliche le so charismatic one liner charatcer
>>
File: 1442652761884s.jpg (7 KB, 250x222) Image search: [Google]
1442652761884s.jpg
7 KB, 250x222
>>66906337
>slightly eccentric
Also he was full of charisma
>>
>>66906337
but he's waiting 5 seconds to reply, nobody does this in real life, he's also not me I don't samefag. he's a cuck cause he takes care of another mans child
>>
File: 1448892963887.png (26 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1448892963887.png
26 KB, 256x256
>tfw I just wanna drive like Goose does
>tfw I get dizzy on any car
Just kill me already lads
>>
>>66905284

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................hey............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. want a toothpick....................................................................................?
>>
>>66906618
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................sure
>>
>>66906576
try getting IN the car
lmfao
>>
>>66905601
Really? Jesus Christ.
>>
>>66906556
he lived a life of crime. he has to hold back and think a lot before talking so he won't accidently say something bad.
Watch Only God Forgives. it's the prequel to Drive tbqh familia
>>
>>66906766
I just think it's funny imagining his girlfriend when she finds out hes pretending to be Ryan Gosling
>>
>>66906576

I know how you feel, honestly. I get motion sickness in vehicles (even video games) and I don't drive. It sucks even riding in one. No matter what I do I can't control it and end up getting a headache plus sickness. Really sucks.
>>
>autists thinking people actually idolized him and it wasn't just a way of making up stories

I wish everyone who came after bane got recognized would leave now. They seem to be hyper autismo.
>>
>>66906846>watch Drive with friend
>calls me up one day to pick him up and drive him somewhere
>preparing, I put on a cool jacket, put on some gloves (cool) and quickly download the OST of Drive
>I drive up to his place
>he is waiting, along with two girls, one of whom I remember from back in high school but never spoke to
>I greet them with a slight nod, but don't say a word as they come in
>friend is smiling, doesn't laugh though, so as not to break my act
>the girl from high school sits in the passenger's seat; I always had a crush on her
>she starts talking to me
>I always take five seconds before answering her questions as shortly as possible
>we just drive silently, while the OST is playing
>next day, my friend says the girl was asking about me a lot
>"Really? What did she say?"
>my friend doesn't respond because he doesn't exist
>I have no friends
>there were no girls
>I stare at the ceiling of my bedroom
>>
>>66906839
How 'bout this. Shut your mouth. Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you.
>>
>>66905284
You mean own a car and have a job?

You wouldn't understand.
>>
>>66906870
Kek
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.