[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxY 99G9bH_c Is it just me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (611 KB, 850x484) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
611 KB, 850x484
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxY99G9bH_c

Is it just me or are his videos becoming more and more pandering to the lowest common denominator? This blatant disregard to something easily research make me not want to watch his stuff anymore.
>>
>>66902212
That smiley face on Mars is indeed retarded.
>>
CinemaSins is garbage. I'm embarrassed that people take the time out of their day to watch that shit.
>>
DC Comics is their only good joke.
>>
The mars thing was alright, but man a lot of this is unnecessary nit picking.
>>
File: Mimas_Cassini.jpg (943 KB, 1800x1800) Image search: [Google]
Mimas_Cassini.jpg
943 KB, 1800x1800
>>66902287
What do you mean by this?

No seriously, what do you mean, it's a natural formation. It's like saying the moon Mimas of Saturn is retarded for looking like the Death Star
>>
File: smileyface.gif (191 KB, 655x601) Image search: [Google]
smileyface.gif
191 KB, 655x601
>>66902287
Nature is retarded.
>>
>>66902293
this. their honest trailers are also shit.
>>
>>66902287
But there's actually a Smiley Face on Mars. What OP is saying is that it's retarded to criticize a fact.
>>
>>66902287
Say that to Mars' face not on the internet and see what happens.
>>
>>66902407
>>66902436
>>66902573
holy shit
>>
>>66902212
>Is it just me or are his videos becoming more and more pandering to the lowest common denominator?

It's always been that way.
>>
Just watched this vid and came to /tv/ to see if there was anyone else that felt like cinemasins became a bit retarded.

His video's used to be great from a humor point of view. Now he just takes the dumbest shit from the movies and calls it a sin.
>>
This was the worst cinemasins video to me. I always liked them and didnt understand the hate because he was clearly just joking and thats the point but in this one he is being a fucking retard and acting like they are legitimate critical points he is raising.
>>
Who even watches these retards?
>>
>>66902895
They have over 5 million subs and climbing.

And Jeremy said he would try not to do as many troll sins in the future even though they get the biggest laughs.
>>
I honestly don't care. I like the weird mix of actual sins, jokes, troll sins and personal opinions, I think it's pretty comfy
>>
Their videos are getting ridiculous. They don't even look at mistakes, they just make a bunch of jokes that are somewhat related to the movie
>>
>>66902895
/v/edditors
>>
>>66902895
Teenagers
>>
>>66902824
I'm the same way. Most of the sins were jokes about reality or just making fun of the movie, but as time went on they actually became worse and worse. I even liked them sinning movies I liked. Now it just seems like they're missing the point of certain things, sinning symbolism, and misunderstanding plots.
>>
>>66902824
A New Hope was worse solely because of Kevin Smith
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.