[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't lie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: The-Wolf-of-Wall-Street-cinema.jpg (83 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
The-Wolf-of-Wall-Street-cinema.jpg
83 KB, 620x350
You'd all do the same.
>>
>get caught like a fucking idiot

No I'd do better
>>
>>66899044
Make a shitty movie? Probably, but I've nowhere near the experience of Scorsese.
>>
>>66899044
With more prostitutes,less drugs and money scattered around all the world.
>>
>>66899044
Of couse not.
>>
BENI HANA?
>>
in a heartbeat.
>>
File: pen.jpg (8 KB, 268x188) Image search: [Google]
pen.jpg
8 KB, 268x188
Sell me this pen /tv/
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 600x408) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 600x408
Uh huh
>>
File: talk_to_the_hand.jpg (199 KB, 658x370) Image search: [Google]
talk_to_the_hand.jpg
199 KB, 658x370
How often do you jerk off?
>>
>>66901262
It's still got some ink in it and it's blue. You like blue right?
>>
>>66900802
i'd do more drugs and less prostitutes. we should join up
>>
>>66899044
Not really I'm not that smart OP.
>>
>>66901333
his frequent masturbation show on his haircut
>>
>>66899044
No, he's kind of a douchebag I wouldn't want to be him.
>>
Smoke some crack with me
>>
>>66901333
I like to think that he got the Oscar that year for this role.
>>
>>66899044
I can't lie, this is totally me when I'm The Wolf of Wall Street.
>>
File: Cif_tiahIIil.jpg (73 KB, 594x396) Image search: [Google]
Cif_tiahIIil.jpg
73 KB, 594x396
>>66901422
true
>>
The economic structure of life naturally facilitates competition. When one wants something, a price must be paid for it to be attained. The greater the general desire for a thing is, the higher the cost of it becomes.
Applied biologically, this rips a decent gash in every leftist's ideology concerning equality - women are naturally and objectively different in terms of attractiveness, for natural reasons. A man cannot choose who gets their dick hard, and often those who do are morally bankrupt shores that are merely responding to the dismal state into which we have been thrown. Dignity is an illusion, because emotional and intellectual incentives are basically mutually exclusive of each other.
That being said, look at this man. He has decided to mount the bucking Broncos of life's competitive aspect. To do this, he must not only work carefully and shrewdly, but also completely disregard all moral conditioning concerning fair opportunities and circumstances for others; he must be willing to make others pay the aforementioned cost of success. Given the structure of the world, it is impossible to argue against his incentives, which stem from the biological rather than artificial(moral) realm.
tl;dr fuck this gay earth for making me choose between happiness and moral satisfaction. Truly, this is hell.
>>
File: lie1.600.jpg (49 KB, 600x488) Image search: [Google]
lie1.600.jpg
49 KB, 600x488
>>66901484
Whatever you say bro.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.