[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: JUST.jpg (76 KB, 1284x536) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
76 KB, 1284x536
>>
>>66897545
GREEN LANTERN
>>
even i could have made a better spidersuit out of some old clothes
>>
>>66897545

>Those eyes

J U S T
>>
>>66897545
looks worse than 2003 hulk
MARVEL IS FUCKING FINISHED
>>
>>66897545
>h-hey everyone

Goddamnit, looks like we're going 0/3. We're never getting a good Peter Parker.
>>
Literally looks like one of those inflated balloon mascots outside car dealerships.
>>
>>66897545
Is Disney just fucking incapable of giving any of the marvel movies an intersting visual style?
>>
>>66898573
Stop spamming this, fucking faggot.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (577 KB, 2304x1536) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
577 KB, 2304x1536
If they spend half the money they paid for internet shills on the costume design it wouldn't be so bad.
>>
so many shills rofl
>>
>>66898785
I just wish Batman got white eyes too.
>>
I like the eyes
>>
>>66897545
All my life I shittalk superhero movies. I'll never forget seeing the avengers in the theater and saying out loud "this is awful shit for stupid babies and I'm never watching it again"

and then I see this 1960s spiderman and I am a little stupid baby and THE EYES MOVE like they did in the cartoon and he's the REAL SPIDERMAN and spiderman was the first pg13 movie i ever saw in the theater and it's all coming back to me and this is new york you miss with one of us you mess with all of us

I'm probably going to see this opening day and fucking hate it for everymoment spidey isn't on screen
>>
File: 34634.jpg (80 KB, 1184x387) Image search: [Google]
34634.jpg
80 KB, 1184x387
>that DC damage control
>>
>>66898785
CAPEKINO
>>
>>66898835
it would look goofy as fuck

red skies and rain would capture TAS better
>>
FUCK MY BOARD UP
>>
>>66900063

>batman and superman trailers come up
>nobody gives a shit

>captain america trailer
>50% of the posts are about it
>>
>>66898573
hehe, you're dumb, hehe
>>
>>66897545
>Entire suit is CGI.
Jesus. And why the fuck it is so completely smooth. It looks like ass.
>>
Cool pic. I think I'll post a new thread about it on /tv/
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.