[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on "Making a Murderer"?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: quotescover-JPG-36.jpg (165 KB, 735x1102) Image search: [Google]
quotescover-JPG-36.jpg
165 KB, 735x1102
Thoughts on "Making a Murderer"?
>>
He's innocent despite what Trumpvoters will tell you.
>>
>>66896165

Was he stumped?
>>
Steven is interesting, while I really want to be on his side I'm not 100% convinced.

Brandon is DEFINITELY innocent and the greatest crime of this whole thing is his exploitation and being thrown in jail. I feel so bad for that kid, literally one of the worst things I've ever seen regarding US law fuckups.
>>
>>66896290
Yep. I understand the rivalry between the cops and Steven but that kid didn't need to be dragged into the mess.
>>
>>66896290

That's the interesting thing about the documentary, I think it's less about if Avery is guilty and more about the process involved in proving it being hugely flawed to the point of extreme bias.
>>
Avery is obviously guilty. They intentionally left out a tremendous amount of evidence that supports him killing her.
>>
>>66896116
Peaked in the 4th episode. Not the most engaging filmmaking, but the events depicted are fascinating. Didn't seem guilty to me.
>>
He got a new lawyer who is 100% guaranteed to get him off.

Let's just hope his mother and father will still be alive when he gets out.
>>
>>66896116
Avery did 9/11?
>>
>jury
Why even have such a shit system nowdays?
It's litterally who can tell the story better to the average burgerflipper who's already pissed off enough to have to sit there for hours.
>>
>>66896420
Yeah, that's their schtick and how they hooked the audience. Make him seem as innocent as possible and let the world rage the pig prosecutors.
>>
It's funny because a lot of US officials were actually unaccounted for on 9/11.
>>
>>66896116
Avery did 9/11 confirmed
>>
>>66896290

It's clear he knew something
>>
>>66896516
>asking for evidence meme

Fuck off, what I said is enough, if you don't agree, leave.
>>
>>66896501
Found the trumpvoter
>>
>>66896480

Relying on a biased judge is just as difficult.

The series is biased. Intentionally leaving shit out just to make you think he's innocent.
>>
>>66896360
>>66896391
Yeah the thing that really pushes it in Steven's favor is the lack of attention given to the case after the intitial sentence was given. Everytime it got brought back up it was dismissed and even when the he was found innocent they didn't re-evaluate the cops that sent him there in the first place.

I mean the cops trying to fuck over Steven the first time were probably as intelligent as he is aka pretty fucking stupid. The fact that people like that are allowed to throw someone in jail for 18 years with no repercussions is fear-inducing honestly, it's very dystopian.

On the flip-side, after his former gf or whatever that fat bitch was released that shit about him being abusive it made me wane in terms of how guilty he is on this new murder. While I could see it being her just trying to capitalize on the popularity of the show and gain attention it isn't fair to just assume that.

I think if he has been fucked again it won't be found out until the judges presiding over him are dead which is how it usually goes.
>>
>>66896561
What did they leave out?
>>
>>66896116
loved the first three eps , the rest got very boring very fast.
also all the avaries are trying very hard to be extra retarded all the time .

if i had to bet i'd say they were right in convicting them but convicting them with the evidence they had against them is fucking retarded . at no point did they have a coherent story of what happened and there's tons of shit they didnt investigate .

the case is a perfect example of every single person involved from steven to the judge\jury\cops\fucking lab technician doing everything wrong and being complete retards and as a result we'll never know for sure what happened .
>>
File: 1457550520807.jpg (938 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
1457550520807.jpg
938 KB, 4500x4334
>>66896561
>Relying on a biased judge is just as difficult.

How about a fucking team of mathematicians, chemists, psychologists, computer and forensic SCIENTISTS that could be able to computationally offer a solid probability of an accused guilt or innocence???
>>
>>66896116

Avery did 9/11?
All that salvage.
>>
>>66896640

You're now spending tens of thousands of dollars on every single case.
>>
File: brendan.jpg (15 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
brendan.jpg
15 KB, 320x320
>>66896290
>>
>>66897050
>Ok Brendan we're gonna come out and say it
>We know you melted the beams with jet fuel
>So tell us, what did you use to melt the steel beams?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.