[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
shit you wanna see >>a tv show focusing on star wars bountyhunters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: boba.jpg (499 KB, 1105x1920) Image search: [Google]
boba.jpg
499 KB, 1105x1920
shit you wanna see

>>a tv show focusing on star wars bountyhunters with little dialogue, a max of 6 episodes per season, each 20 minutes max, lots of blood ( at least deadpool amount), lots of action, lots of universe building,no boba without the mask , no cute, heartfelt shit
>>
tits
>>
>>66893087

>OP wants to see more star wars

No wonder they say you're a faggot. I wanna see sanity restored to the post-2001 world.
>>
>>66893087
I just want to see Game of Thrones but GRRM gets to write the show scripts
>>
>>66893132
thanks for the input
>>66893182
well I think after the original 3 the only good thing to come out of it was tfa and even that was made by a board of analists to appeal in every sense but the universe is still primo
>>
>>66893260
you said ''shit you wanna see''
i want to see tits
>>
>>66893226
This. Dorne was fucked badly and it seems like things are done for shock value (Sansa rape) or just retarded and out of character (CIA and Ellaria). The further they get from the book the worse it gets.
>>
File: 1448043597068.gif (967 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1448043597068.gif
967 KB, 250x188
>>66893087
Aliens vs. Predators vs. Star Wars bounty hunters.
Minus the fucking weak ass side stories.
>everybody's face when
>>
>little dialogue
>lots of universe building
>in 20 minutes
>for 6 episodes

How dumb can you get?
>>
>>66893087
A Star Wars Netflix series similar to Band of Brothers/The Pacific post-RotJ, pre-TFA.
It would follow both Rebel and Empire troops as they train and whatnot.
>>
>>66893395
why the fuck is dialogue important ? the whole point of cinema is to show not tell, fucker

and let me tell you the extremely short but on point episodes would work. Lots of series go with 10 something episodes per season and they run out of material

and it gets stale
>>
>>66893528
>show, not tell
You still have to communicate the premise of the series, tho. Who are these people? Why are they? What are they doing?

Dialogue is an essential part of the filmmaker's toolbox.
>>
>I want kids shows to pander to middleaged me
>>
>>66893528
6 20min episodes is literally the length of a 2 hour movie

Not going to be able to do a lot of world building with that. I'd be okay with the concept with hour long episodes.
>>
>>66893567
Wow you're fucking retarded. There's way to do that shit with NO dialogue, let alone minimal amounts
>>
>>66893087
>tacticool fett
fuck off
>>
>>66894316
>>hour long

okay now youre just trolling
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.