[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that the episode "Being Frank" from It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (118 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
118 KB, 1280x720
Reminder that the episode "Being Frank" from It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia is the worst 23 minutes in television history.
>>
>>66887486
i liked that episode :/

they tried someting different at least. 11 seasons you gotta keep it fresh. I know people were all upset that nothing made sense but thats the point right?

plus that ending is one of the most sincerely happy endings of the series.
>>
Incorrect. There are much worse Sunny eps let alone worst ever
>>
That 1800s Philly episode was pretty bad. Always skip it.
>>
>>66887486
the interior of their bar is a puzzle to me
>>
speaking of, what did you guys think of the finale?
>>
>>66887486

gang saves the say
Liberty bell
Pooped the bed
Being frank

Those are the only objectively terrible episodes
>>
>>66887649

Few good jokes but the last 2 eps were some of the worst. Weak season overall aside from 2 or 3 eps
>>
>>66887665
>Pooped the bed
>Bad

It was dumb episode but still had some good parts. Like the DNA sampling by the janitor and Dennis pointing out that they're talking about poop.
>>
>>66887665
Agreed.
The Gang Saves the Day
By far the worst imo
>>
>>66887643
Watch Charlie Work. It gives good angles of all the areas in the bar
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-02-01-20h38m10s436.png (666 KB, 1280x716) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-02-01-20h38m10s436.png
666 KB, 1280x716
What happened to this show? I'm watching it through again and the early seasons are absolutely masterfully written. s8-11 is a totally different show. It's almost unwatchable. If it hadn't been for the Award episode, I'd say with that the last 4 seasons have been irredeemable dreck. This is coming from someone who watched it when it fucking started it's first season.
>>
>>66887486
Frank's Brother
>>
>>66888064
They burned through their good material.

Seems to happen to a lot of FOX shows.
>>
>>66888064
i think seasons 9 and 10 are my favorite. charlie work, mac day, and the gang gets quarantined are classics IMO
>>
>>66887486
shut up bird
>>
>>66887649
I thought it was great. Some really strong jokes but the ending was predictable.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.