[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
american crime story: columbine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
what other crimes u want dramatized on acs?
>>
>>66887435
>crimes
Go watch Elephant if you want the crimes
ACS is about the trial
>>
It would be pretty cool, only if they actually show them doing the school shooting and don't just cut away and focus only on the 911 calls.
>>
>>66887435

They wouldn't go columbine off the bat. That would be awesome to watch though. The one I want and the one that will probably get made next is the Menendez Brothers.
>>
Not the aftermath of Katrina.
>>
Zero Day (2003) is about as close as you're going to get
>>
>>66887435
Keep Ryan Murphy AWAY
>>
>>66887435
North Hollywood Shootout
>>
Sandy Hook. :^)
>>
>>66888115
FX did a tv movie for this years ago
>>
Elisa Lam
>>
>>66888183
Crazy chink deds herself.

Next.
>>
Columbine would be pretty cool, the trial of Michael Jackson I could also see happening.
>>
>>66888233
didnt even think of that. neverland ranch would be a hard location to recreate
>>
>>66887435
this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wty8VSi4Fs0
>>
the Mike Brown shooting

it would even have some guy playing a /pol/ poster and stuff like that
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.