[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT : your grandpas favorite movie. Pic related is my grandpas.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 15KEHR1-superJumbo.jpg (402 KB, 2048x1595) Image search: [Google]
15KEHR1-superJumbo.jpg
402 KB, 2048x1595
ITT : your grandpas favorite movie.

Pic related is my grandpas. High Noon and The Fifth Element are his all time faves.
>>
both of my grandpas died in the 1950's
>>
My grandfather was a nazi who fought in the second world war and got captured by the russians. He spent most of his time in a russian prison, and made a chess game out of toilet paper.

I've never asked him what his favorite movie is. Maybe I will the next time I see him.
>>
>>66886681
He must be young
>>
Paternal gramps died when my dad was only 8 years old. However from what little memories my dad has of him he seemed to like the Charlton Heston movies.

The maternal grandpa didn't like TV or movies.
>>
>>66886719
He's 92 now, but he does seem young in spirit.
>>
Movies about post colonial Africa just got deleted. I'm hoping a thread about grandpas will too.
It only makes sense.
>>
No idea. He liked Benny Hill and Little House on the Prairie though.
>>
>>66886672
LOL
>>
I wasn't old enough to ask when he was alive, so I don't know. He was a cameraman and then a cinematographer though and introduced me to tons of cool movies.

also
>dubs dubs dubs dubs
>>
Oh Brother Where Art Thou

My dad and I still know "I Am a Man of Constant Sorrow" by heart
>>
>>66886622
your grandpappy got good taste anon.
>>
Kill Bill and the Last Samurai. He's 86 or something.
>>
>>
>>66886622
My grandpa stopped going to the cinema after watching the '76 version of King Kong. He says that it's a waste of time since he can predict the movie's ending from the start.
>>
My mom's dad liked James Bond movies, WWII movies (he was in WWII) and murder mysteries.
My dad's dad liked the mildest, blandest Full House-type sitcoms.
>>
>>66888595
What does he think will happen at the end of sjw ghostbusters?
>>
my grandpa died about 2 years ago, but he was the best father figure of all time

I wish I knew his favorite movie but I don't. I just know he would always watch and cheer against the Cowboys on Sundays because one of his sons (who is my uncle) liked the Cowboys. but he was just trolling, out of love for his son
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.