[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What am I in for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: real steel.jpg (745 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
real steel.jpg
745 KB, 1000x1500
What am I in for?
>>
>>66886499

Annoying kid, but beyond that, a good movie
>>
>>66886499
Rock em sock em robots the movie
>>
>>66886499
Really good movie, didn't expect the feels
>>
>>66886499
Limp bizkit starts playing halfway through the movie
>>
expect feels
>>
>>66886499

Mediocre movie. The kid is annoying as hell. By the time the third act starts you wish that Jackman would use the robot to smash the kids skull in.

With regards to the movie its like rocky but with a robot.
>>
>HEY, HOMEBOY!!

He literally made this show amazing.
>>
>>66886499
This movie was much better than it had any right to be. Comfy AF.
>>
>>66886499

>Atom
>Zeus

pottery

Read the short story this is "based" on and prepare to be even more upset because the real story is even sadder and because this movie is such an awful detour from it
>>
>>66886499
The bad guy is a fucking bionicle
>>
Possibly the most annoying kid in any movie ever.

The Twilight Zone episode is much better.
>>
A giant fucking vein in Huge Jacked Man's right bicep.
>>
Shotacon movie
>>
>>66886499
A /comfy/ flick
>>
File: hnnng.png (2 MB, 1444x805) Image search: [Google]
hnnng.png
2 MB, 1444x805
>she will never come watch you fighting for her on the ring.
>>
>>66886561
One of the things that was great about Rocky was that Apollo Creed was an antagonist, but he wasn't necessarily a "bad guy".

Real Steel completely missed that note by having the antagonists just be flat out assholes for no real reason. Especially since both the minor antagonists (Blob and Falcon) had legitimate quarrels with Huge Actman's character.
>>
I think I watched this on an international flight cause there wasn't anything good to choose from. I can't really remember anything from the film itself, but I know that I enjoyed the movie much more than I thought I would. Not sure if that's cause it was actually decent or cause my expectations were so low.
>>
>>66886499
Super comfy, it's not a work of art but it'll make you feel good.
>>
>>66886561
>With regards to the movie its like rocky but with a robot.
that's retarded
>>
>>66886751
>the real story is even sadder and because this movie is such an awful detour from it
care to explain?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.