[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This show is so shit so when they think it's john murphy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: qzPlDyMT.jpg (208 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
qzPlDyMT.jpg
208 KB, 1252x1252
This show is so shit so when they think it's john murphy who murdered the nigger they were going to hang him but when it's charlotte the majority wanted to let her go free fuck this pussy show and it's shit acting you know normally I can rely on /tv/ to give me good shows to watch but this is real garbage.
>>
>>66883791
it gets better
Murphy is the real hero but his law you know
>>
Why call him a nigger?
>>
>>66883791
Murphy rules, Charlotte drools :^)
>>
>>66883791

If I remember correctly Murphy actually points that exact thing out to everybody calling them all hypocritical assholes.

He did LITERALLY zero (0) things wrong.
>>
>>66883791
1. Learn to make good better English
2. Get to episode 4
>>
it gets better F A M
>>
>>66883874
thanks I was hoping it gets better.
>>
File: 1452932371056.jpg (90 KB, 600x625) Image search: [Google]
1452932371056.jpg
90 KB, 600x625
>>66883791
I actually just watched that the other day. Then after the little murderer kills HERSELF, they go
>Let's exile Murphy because reasons
and everybody went along with it despite having no logical reason to do so.
>>
>>66884668
you don't need a reason to torture Murphy. it's just fun times
>>
Murphy is the key to all this
>>
>>66885737
everything has to go wrong for him. Murphy's Law.
>>
File: fox ate a lemon.png (220 KB, 419x391) Image search: [Google]
fox ate a lemon.png
220 KB, 419x391
>>66884668
I saw the first one and a half seasons of this show and that pic was pretty much my face the whole time. None of the characters acted in any way that would be logically consistent, often just doing things that would move the plot forward regardless of whether or not it fits with past behavior. As a result it doesn't feel like anyone has any real personalities, they just do whatever they need for the plot to advance.

Also, everyone's really dumb, and smug about it too.
>>
>>66883791
>pussy show
>yfw Clarke kills an entire society filled with innocent men woman and children just to save 42 of her own people
>>
>>66887795
She had no choice!! I mean the show told us how Clarke and those 42 people were super close, genocide is fine!
>>
>>66886965
>Also, everyone's really dumb

You must not be watching The O Show.

Octavia dindu nuffing wrong. Shia gudgirl. Literally the only character of consequence that understands that you adapt to conditions, instead of the other way around.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.