[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ACS mega thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8
File: 14317981747390.jpg (350 KB, 750x522) Image search: [Google]
14317981747390.jpg
350 KB, 750x522
emmy winner edition
>>
Why does she have curly hair?

Didn't the woman she is portraying have straight hair?
>>
Marcia looked so fuckable after the makeover
>>
>>66883184
>mfw i knew these were the same producers of Glee and American Horror Story
>mfw they ruined AHS with their faggotry of musical numbers.
>mfw when i didnt want to start watching this because i knew they were do the same shit and ill have just waisted my time.
>mfw the black DA starts singing and dancing like retard.

welp... into the trash it goes.
>>
>>66883285
God damn. Who turned her into Rick James?
>>
emmy's for everyone
>>
Who else wants to see based Travolta win an Emmy?
>>
>>66883362
b8
>>
>>66883559

Only based Sarah Paulson is award worthy in this.
>>
File: 1950rs7bl0mk2jpg.jpg (32 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
1950rs7bl0mk2jpg.jpg
32 KB, 636x358
>>66883860
Connie deserves it.
>>
>>66883285

I remember when she changed it to the jeri curl look and Letterman and Leno were making jokes about it.
>>
>>66885114

That was so weird, I thought the show just didnt want to make her look so bad in the earlier episodes but then bam there the trademark hair that everyone remembers. I thought she had it the whole time.
>>
File: marcia-clark-oj-simpson-knife.jpg (245 KB, 1440x960) Image search: [Google]
marcia-clark-oj-simpson-knife.jpg
245 KB, 1440x960
>>66883285
>>
>>66885638

I thought she had it the whole time too.

Her entrance was nerve wracking. And then she almost cried.

:(
>>
>>66883184

>It was five months into the Simpson trial when The National Enquirer published photos of Clark taken in September 1979 topless on a beach in St. Tropez with her first husband Gaby Horowitz.
>>
File: Sarah-Paulson-1024.jpg (171 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Sarah-Paulson-1024.jpg
171 KB, 1024x768
>Ok Ms. Clark, here are your choices: you can either put this guy behind bars and have LA burn to the ground in terrible race riots, or you can let this rich celebrity who murdered two people go free. Either way, everyone will make fun of your appearance and you'll be a national laughingstock. Also, good luck with your divorce.

She really got screwed lads.
>>
>>66886091
Why would someone put that out there?
>>
>>66888750
Money. It was her ex-husband's mother who sold it to the tabloids.
>>
Is this show making anybody else hate black people? It really shows what tribal, conniving, self-pitying monsters they are. Holding a city hostage over a football playing murderer, accusing anybody who tries to serve the families he destroyed to be a racist, they are truly scum

If white people weren't so scared to talk about race, O.J. would have gone to jail.
>>
>>66887638
sarah paulson is getting too skinny. deadwood sarah paulson was such a qt.
>>
File: gihy.gif (2 MB, 450x259) Image search: [Google]
gihy.gif
2 MB, 450x259
>>66889750
>It really shows what tribal, conniving, self-pitying monsters they are

Wow, it's almost like you just described everyone at 4chan.
>>
File: its 4 sale ok.jpg (637 KB, 1200x1467) Image search: [Google]
its 4 sale ok.jpg
637 KB, 1200x1467
>>66889815

>Wow, it's almost like you just described everyone at 4chan.

You realise that includes you, right?

I don't know why /tv/ in particular has so many users who seem to have strange episodes of cognitive dissonance when confronted with the fact that they are, in fact, 4chan users.

My guess would be that the above-average population of shills, who don't realise that regular exposure is all it takes for the cancer to grow - even if it is "just a job".
>>
>>66883184
Sarah Paulson is shit. She ruins every show.

However, I am enjoying the guy that plays Johnnie.

Good show so far. Glee-fag hasn't ruined it with his shit-tier writing yet.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.