[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a Pam goes to art college and becomes an annoying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: Pam.jpg (68 KB, 1062x587) Image search: [Google]
Pam.jpg
68 KB, 1062x587
>it's a Pam goes to art college and becomes an annoying bitch episode
>>
>>66882500
Man she was cute when she was young
>>
File: jayne.jpg (36 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
jayne.jpg
36 KB, 720x576
>>66882500
jayne is better
>>
>It's a pleb who watched the inferior US rip-off episode
>>
So did this show ever get better after S4?
>>
It gave them a setup for one of my favorite scenes though.

When Michael goes to the gallery and tells her that the paintings are great and she hugs him.
>>
>>66882500
tfw I started watching this show when I was 20. I'm now 28 and those actors have all aged seemingly 30 years but my face doesnt look a day older.
>>
>>66882821
>inferior
Ha. Good one, you snaggletoothed blob of grease
>>
>>66882821
so you mean literally everyone minus 2 or 3 hipsters?
>>
>>66882865
Season 7 was surprisingly alright up until Michael left. Season 5 has The Michael Scott Paper Company, so that's pretty good shit.
>>
>>66882500
False, Pam was never an annoying bitch
>>
>>66882821
>it's a David prances around so awkwardly that you have to pause multiple times episode

David Brent was literally the worst part of the Office UK. Without him I would have been more interested.
>>
>>66883165
>Pam was never an annoying bitch
>>
>>66883165
literally everything she did in the last 4 seasons...
>>
>>66883165
>omg Jim how dare you get a job you actually enjoy
>you expect me to move??? fuck you
>waaaa help me Brian Jim's being meaaannn
>>
>>66883475
>the man you love is gone 3-4 days a week
>taking care of a three-year-old and a one-year-old on your own 3-4 days a week
>thinking these things are easy

And don't pretend she didn't give Brian the cold shoulder when he got creepy
>>
>>66883747
>boo hoo first world problems

Instead of adapting to her situation she starts bitching about it WITHOUT even letting Jim know until he's already made all his plans.
>>
>art college
jesus christ that's why i'm sitting here celibate, alone and going grey in a basement after being abandoned by everyone I ever knew

oh yeah, and with a worthless degree and in debt which I will probably eventually go to jail for... which quite frankly will probably be a lateral move

avoid art colleges kids
>>
>>66882821
>>
>>66883165
> Pam
> not a total controlling bitch
huehue
>>
>its a pam doesnt let jim go to NY for his job even though he let her go to art school for 3 months and was willing to let her to another 3 after that
women
>>
>>66883165
I got pregnant and now everyone in the office has to change their habits to better suit me.

Defend this faggot
>>
>>66882695
she was 31 when the show started.
>tfw we haven't ever even seen prime Jenna Fischer
>>
>>66884052
At least you can probably paint good.
>>
>>66883882
Yeah but Jim made all of his plans, including changing their life compeltely and taking her away from all of her friends and family, without her knowing
he just threw it at her from out of left field. she thought he might have been cheating on her

the whole show drama last season is so artificial. no married couple has issues like that. weird that I was as invested as I was
>>
did any of you expect pam to cheat on jim with brian?
>>
>>66882500
Jim stopped being funny the moment they started dating openly. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>66882500

idk who this is but she looks cute.

Never watched the office. which season should I start?
>>
>>66883071
9 was also breddy gud. I liked that they included the camera crew.
>>
>>66885177
watch 1-4 then quit
>>
>>66885177
skip 1
>>
>>66885838
fuck you
>>
>>66885122
What episode? I stopped watching after Michael left.
>>
>>66882821
Office US was really much better. Better talent, better scripting, better episodes, better relationships.

And this from a man who loves UK comedy. UK Office is just the Ricky Gervais Show and he's utter shit.
>>
>>66885177

Typically the first
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.