[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ywn kick back with your hobbit bros and smoke some old toby
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: sp.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
sp.png
139 KB, 917x871
>ywn kick back with your hobbit bros and smoke some old toby after a hard days work
>>
File: Smokin_Merry.gif (499 KB, 500x213) Image search: [Google]
Smokin_Merry.gif
499 KB, 500x213
>>66880074
but frog, you've never done a hard days work
>>
File: pipe_smoking_gandalf.gif (879 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
pipe_smoking_gandalf.gif
879 KB, 500x400
>Tolkien confirmed pipeweed is part of the Nicotiana genus, and "weed" wasn't drug slang back then
>memesters still pretend pipeweed is drugs lol 420 blaze it

I just want comfy, not memes.
>>
File: ubasvds.gif (471 KB, 500x245) Image search: [Google]
ubasvds.gif
471 KB, 500x245
>>66880156
>>
File: valar.png (775 KB, 1000x557) Image search: [Google]
valar.png
775 KB, 1000x557
Can't wait until someone competent picks up Silmarillion for a movie. Think of how epic it could be.
>>
>>66880074

>ywn know what it's like to suffer a hard day's work

Feels so good man
>>
>>66880156
#ROASTED
>>
>>66880651
>to suffer a hard day's work
>there are people out there who actually think this

I honestly feel bad for you knowing that you will never rest at the end of a long day of providing for the ones you love and enjoying the fruits of your labor. No other feeling can compare.
>>
>>66880569

you shut the fuck up. silmarillion doesnt need to be adapted.

IF it were, it could only work as a mini series. i swear to god if hollywood jews screw silmarillion up like they did to the hobbit id go full postal on them.
>>
>>66880189
This gif is so soothing.
>>
>>66880189
>tfw there is no course of action that will lead to your life ever being comfy again

Yup, just gonna go kill myself rn, brb.
>>
>>66880761
A mini series would be dope. I know anon, I would be very skeptical especially after the dog shit that was the Hobbit. But telling the story visually is just another way to bring to a wider audience.
>>
>>66880859
A wider audience isn't necessarily good. In fact, it's almost always a bad thing.
>>
>>66880973
how could that possibly be a bad thing? I think its selfish to want to keep these stories to yourself.
>>
File: image.jpg (301 KB, 1019x1285) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
301 KB, 1019x1285
>>66880693

I don't know, I think I enjoy getting to go out with my friends whenever I like or being able to stay up all night working on music without having to worry about getting up at 7AM so I can make money for someone else quite a bit more than the alternative.
>>
>>66881131
>all those strawman arguments

i mean the fact that you use an image to substitute an argument says it all. enjoy being lonely and useless forever.
>>
>>66881298

A bit late for you to be browsing 4chan isn't it? Gotta get up bright and early so you can make your boss richer, I'm sure.
>>
>>66881436
>he doesn't understand what a wage is

and i thought you had this thought out? Is this bait? what do you do for money than?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.