[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What damage will Ghostvictims do to her career?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Kate-Mckinnon.jpg (138 KB, 600x904) Image search: [Google]
Kate-Mckinnon.jpg
138 KB, 600x904
What damage will Ghostvictims do to her career?
>>
>career
>>
>implying she had one
>>
>>66878991
Abort it
>>
>>66878991
Who cares.
She's part of the unfunny generation of SNL.
>>
It won't do any damage.

In fact, she will become a "Queer Icon" and will replace Ellen Degeneres as the face that bull dykes gets tattooed above their pubic region that their girlfriends will see out-of-focus in their periphery while they suck on their fetid cunt juice.
>>
>>66879035
>le funny foreign woman voice character
>>
Why is she everywhere on this board now that the trailer is out

Fuck you /tv/
>>
>>66878991
What career?
>>
>>66878991

see

>>66879067

After she's too old/weak for SNL she'll get the housewife or goofy neighbor role for an evening sitcom or on some indie shit like Portlandia. She'll wind up a daytime tv "personality."
>>
>>66879065
>>66879108

She's actually like the ONLY stand-out performer on SNL right now.
>>
>>66879285
Hardly. They are all unfunny nobodies.
If anything Cecily Strong and Vanessa Bayer stand out more.
>>
>>66879498

Cecily Strong is the female Seth Meyers. Nothing interesting or genuinely funny about her. She actually kind of reminds me of Tina Fey. Tina Fey writes good comedy, but she isn't a comedic performer.

>unfunny nobodies

What does being a nobody have to do with it? Of the entire cast, Kate McKinnon has actually made me laugh. There's something about her demeanor that's naturally funny.

(I'm sure it doesn't come through in the movie, though).
>>
>>66879614
Unfunny nobody implies that said person lacks comedic talent and is an unrecognizable face.
>>
>>66878991
Shes hot in some pictures
Shes ugly in other pictures
How does she do it?
>>
>>66879285
Her and Moynihan. SNL does good to fat guys
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.