[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you make a mockumentary series about?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: parks-and-rec-office-slice.jpg (71 KB, 600x200) Image search: [Google]
parks-and-rec-office-slice.jpg
71 KB, 600x200
What would you make a mockumentary series about?
>>
>>66878254
I would make a mockumentary series based on Toho making the Godzilla movies from the perspective of those working on the effects, doing shit like building stuff, suit actors getting constant health risks, etc
>>
Waifus and shitposting
>>
Buzzfeed.
>>
The military. Maybe specifically the Navy.
>>
The over-indulgent lifestyle of rig pigs.
>>
File: 1456969989765.png (251 KB, 660x390) Image search: [Google]
1456969989765.png
251 KB, 660x390
A school.
Elementary, middle or high?
>>
>>66878254

Hitler
>>
>>66878254
a bunch of frogposting pedos in a mental institution deal with everyday issues like chemical castration, mods deleting their cunnyfu posts, and chicken nuggets shaped like dinosaurs that are received for a currency called 'good boy points'.
>>
File: 10571.jpg (511 KB, 1500x997) Image search: [Google]
10571.jpg
511 KB, 1500x997
>>66878308
pure genius. if there were language barriers between some of the cast members it would be even better
>>
>>66878389
high school. Have it focus on the staff.
>>
operating a morgue

or do a real life version of Bob's Burgers
>>
>>66878430
>on set of terror of Mechagodzilla
>suit actor: "well in this shot, they're gonna start shooting a ton of fireworks at me emulating the missiles."
>"aren't you worried"
>actor: "director Nakano said not to worry, he's sure that the suit won't catch fire. It rarely happens, he says"
>pan over to Nakano trying to hide his face
>>
Artists
>>
>>66878389
lots of middle school girl locker room scenes
>>
>>66878254
NASCAR racers and the whole circuit. Lots of stereotypes to mock, silly advertisements, room for drama and waifus. It's a million dollar idea.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.