[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /tv/ feel about Mr. Nobody? I saw it recently and thought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: mr nobody.jpg (195 KB, 630x1200) Image search: [Google]
mr nobody.jpg
195 KB, 630x1200
How does /tv/ feel about Mr. Nobody? I saw it recently and thought it was fantastic. Amazing acting, an extremely relatable main character, all in a unique sci fi setting. What did you guys think?
>>
>>66875250
> Movie about nothing
> Literally just about some dude
> Nothing we see even happens
Shit movie that's about as deep as the cock berried in your ass.
>>
It's one of those movies that looks fucking gorgeous but is so dreadfully boring. Beyond the Black Rainbow is an even bigger offender in this regard
>>
>>66875250
Shit movie that teens who don't understand think is deep because stuff.
Alternatively, teenage girls like it because they want to ride Leto's Jared.
>>
>>66876034
thats like the Tree of life, and /tv/ stilll praises it

>>66875250
you sound like a shill. you warched this b/c leto is the new joker right, and thats why you like it, DCboy?
>>
File: 1451622548749.jpg (57 KB, 386x371) Image search: [Google]
1451622548749.jpg
57 KB, 386x371
The only aspect i didnt like was the angel shit from the begining,They should have used aliens or something instead.

It was a really beautiful looking and written film.

>mfw that bittersweet young love
>mfw that depressing dad story

It captured this weird nostalgic feeling quite well too.
>>
>>66876034
>berried
Son, you mean buried.
>>
>>66876403
>being so new you're not even aware of newfig mèmés
filtered
>>
It's hardly a scifi movie.
>>
thought it was shit compared to his earlier flick - toto le heros
>>
You're not alone, I thought it was absolutely fantastic
>>
>>66876557
how
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (52 KB, 602x105) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
52 KB, 602x105
>>66876403
>>
i think about this movie all the time. i sometimes i pretend there is a happy version of me in another universe that didnt win the mental illness lottery.
>>
Loved it.
>>
Made me real fucking depressed that I missed out on teen love.
It looked just as amazing as I had imagined.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.