[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As if he wasn't a slave to whichever agenda the Hollywood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1444778539069.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1444778539069.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
As if he wasn't a slave to whichever agenda the Hollywood degenerates were pushing in any given year. I just watched the clip and i want to slit some throats. Some important throats. Some degenerate mkultra mind control Hollywood throats. Horseshit cuck faggot agenda in every fucking movie. There was one where Owen Wilson falls down in a locker room and a black guy with big wang and white guy with small wang surround him. I was watching it with my fucking father when that scene came and I was fucking outraged. Outraged at the blatant faggot agenda. What movie was that, so we can get started on murdering that kike director? Same with 'Get Gard'. There was so much garbage in there about being gay. A whole fucking half hour dedicated to getting used to sucking dick "for prison". Will Ferrell, Kevin Hart, you people are dirt. You people are culture demons. It's fucking disgusting and people need to be murdered. \Swiftly, And without remorse. Hope everyone involved in that movie dies slowly and painfully. Pieces of rotting shit hope everyone they know gets cancer and fucking croaks. Hate you goddamn idiots. Such strong hate for you psy-op pieces of fucking luciferian garbage.
>>
>>66874834
ok gaia online
>>
>>66874834
An CHESTER A SMITHERS SUCKED ON THAT WARM BLACK DINGUS AS LONG AS HE COULD.
>>
>>66874834
I always forget that there are some legitimately mentally ill people on this site
>>
>>66874834
Oh fuck off.
>>
I agree op
>>
>>66874834
You sound like that old man that Samuel shot.
>>
>>66874834
I think op is gay and seeing all this gay stuff makes him feel odd.
>>
>>66874834
How long have you been off of your meds senpai?
>>
>>66875522
dumb ghettoposter
>>
>>66874834

how was it a faggot pro black agenda in hall pass when owen wilson has the black dick next to his face and asks him to switch places with the little ginger docked guy?
>>
>looks it up
>it's not copypasta

W E W
E
W
>>
>>66874834
This is some next level autism.
>>
>>66874834

Hollywood has little control over Cuckoldinos films now....

If ur gonna be mad, get mad at Cuckoldino kekek

He wrote this.specfic scene himself, for madcucks like you OP,
>>
>hollywood agenda
>this is not copypasta
alright im biting the bait hard but uno fartantino has a fetish for blacks dominating whites because his mother used to date nignogs, this is not some hollywood brainwashing.bullshit
>>
>>66874834
>see male on female rape scene
That really made me uncomfortable I don't want to see that.
>well that makes sense, and given that they were kind of making it seem like no big deal and laughing at and about it, you are completely justified in feeling that way.

>see male on male rape scene
Man, that makes me uncomfortable I don't want to see stuff like that
>YOU'RE SO FUCKING GAY COME OUT OF THE CLOSET ALREADY YOU BIG QUEEN!

And people wonder why others hate this shit.
>>
>>66874834
Go suck a black cock or something.
>>
>>66877365
OP are you responding to yourself now? Someone please give him the (you)s he desperately needs. He just might kill himself if he doesn't get more.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.