[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LOL who WOULD win? #truepower
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 541x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 541x640
LOL who WOULD win?
#truepower
>>
>>66871065
But why
>>
>>66871065
Yes. An elevator can lift it because it's not alive. The force is not alive.
>>
>>66871065
If they were worthy sure
>>
>>66871139
The force is actually hell
>>
>>66871139
but is the elevator worthy?
>>
>>66871139
>The force is not alive
Isn't that pretty much exactly the opposite of what every jedi/sith says about the force?
>>
Batman can pick up thor's hammer
>>
>>66871139
What what about the midichlorians?
>>
>>66871258
So can a frog
>>
how many midichlorians in a classic minimoog?
>>
>>66871302
NORMIES GET OUT OF ASGARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>66871302
>6'6"
That's a big frog.
>>
>>66871302
That's an angry pepe
>>
>>66871196
An elevator is only worthy if it works. Therefore, if it works, it can lift the hammer. If it does not work, it cannot lif it.
>>
>>66871489
For u
>>
>>66871065
touching the hammer is not enough,you have to be worthy to use its power and obtain the power of Thor,its pretty simpley really.
>>
>>66871584
I bet I am worthy, the thing is stupid but hey, it's just capeshit
>>
>>66871584
kek the captain wasn't worthy get fuck'd cappyfags
>>
>>66873173
he literally is though
>>
>>66873194
not Mjolnir worthy.
>>
>>66873379
He is though, first of all if we talk about the movies he shifted the hammer which proves he's worthy, second if we look at the comics he literally clobbered people with mjolnir
>>
>>66873447
>he shifted the hammer which proves he's worthy
>Not wield it
>I-it still counts!!
cappyfags GETRECKD
>>
>>66874138
>ignoring literally everything else

expired meme
>>
>>66874226
>ignoring literally everything else
>only the worthy can wield Mjolnir
>Cap barely moves it, can't even lift it
>acknowledging this
>""he shifted the hammer""
>The cap is worthy,it move'd an inch I saw it!
Delusional.
>>
>>66874519
>literally ignoring everything
>>
>>66873447

The way I interpreted it, Cap could have easily lifted the hammer in AoU but he purposely didn't because he didn't want to show up Thor.

Maybe I'm giving too much credit to an idiot like Whedon.
>>
>>66871065
No, the Jedi are always on the verge of going to the dark side. They remain to the light side by repressing their emotions, trying to keep in line.

Thor on the other hand understands his mistakes, knows what needs to be done, how to do it without repercussions on himself, he IS good even though he has moments where he can't lift the hammer, you don't see him going around fucking everyone up just because "muh dark side" he will eventually be worthy again.
>>
>>66874622
Nah, it's setting it up for the next movie so that he wields the hammer just like he does in the comics
>>
>>66871139
So C3PO can lift it?
>>
>>66871065
Goku, of course.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.