[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did they make him a socially awkward, goofy looking dweeb
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Why did they make him a socially awkward, goofy looking dweeb in the live action film? I don't understand.
>>
Because God said so.
>>
>>66867221
So you can identify with him.
>>
Michael Cera can't play anything else
>>
>>66867377

check your dubs

also, fucking why? why of all actors was he chosen then? Not one moment in the series was he implied to be some fucking dork. Was Michael Cera just ''in'' then or something?
>>
It's funny that the entire cast went on to better things except Cera who destroyed his career
>>
>>66868232
Yes. He certainly was a flash in the pan though.
>>
>why was the movies self insert some derp faggot
oh i dunno hrmm
>>
>>66868232
Pretty much, Cera was big in 2007-2010 then fell off the earth while Jesse Eisenberg and Jonah Hill appeared in big movies.
>>
>>66868389

what
>>
>>66868810
......you're a big..... guy.
>>
cera was the worst part of the movie
>tfw they got rid of edgar wright for the antman because of this movie
>>
Why didn't the movie have this scene?
>>
>>66869159
are you blind?it says right there:"Let us never speak of this again"
>>
The worst part is, when you mention ''Scott Pilgrim'' to most plebs, they automatically jump to ''Oh yeah I've seen that movie''

ffffffucccckkk

It was a good movie for what it was, yes, but the comics have an unbeatable charm to them that live action literally cannot emulate without looking choppy and forced.

We need to have an animated adaption exactly like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BitByGeWGxU
>>
>>66869320
why wasnt this funded? would've been great
>>
Does anyone else think the comic is some millenial 20s something bullshit? It's just a relationship drama but with wacky video game aesthetics and pop culture references.

Also, why do ppl say Scott was an asshole in the first 4 books? Just because he went out with a girl once while he was dating Knives for like 2 weeks or so? He ended his thing with Knives shortly after and realized what he did was a bad thing. Throughout, he's been a good and tolerant boyfriend to Ramona.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.