[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BELLE IS MINE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: gaston.jpg (231 KB, 1599x1080) Image search: [Google]
gaston.jpg
231 KB, 1599x1080
BELLE IS MINE
>>
>>66858596
for you, perhaps.
>>
>>66858596
He could never compete with the beast's BBC. Belle would never go back.
>>
i wish they would make a tv series about gaston focusing on him traveling the countryside hunting beasts/monsters/things like that, hanging out in taverns and bedding multiple wenches at once, getting into bar fights, making fun of lefou, etc

could even work some moby dick type storytelling with it, once he hears about Beast and Belle he gets this obsession with both of them.

OR SOMETHING. just think itd be cool, gaston is a badass.
>>
>tfw gaston will never take your virginity
>ywn be dominated by gaston
>>
>>66858596
STOP MY HAIRY BEAST
>>
>>66858704
Big Beasty Cock?
>>
File: 20160306044727.jpg (34 KB, 454x457) Image search: [Google]
20160306044727.jpg
34 KB, 454x457
>No live action BATB
Why even live
>>
>>66858743
>i wish they would make a tv series about gaston focusing on him traveling the countryside hunting beasts/monsters/things like that, hanging out in taverns and bedding multiple wenches at once, getting into bar fights, making fun of lefou, etc

Gaston confirmed for Witcher
>>
>>66858867
What? There's a new one with Emma Watson coming soon. There was one with Lea Seydoux and Vincent Cassel two years ago. There was a, although a bit different, George RR Martin written TV show in the 80s. There were other movie adaptations in the years before that. Jean Cocteau's version is one of the greatest classics of cinema.

Disney version is shit
>>
How does he know what a barge is??
>>
>>66858806
lol
>>
>>66858933
But I want the Disney version
>>
>>66858743
NO ONE...
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 639x399) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 639x399
>>66858974
DUMPS LIKE GASTON
>>
>>66858596
>trying to save a girl abducted by a monstrous creature
>sacrificing his life in rescue effort

Why is he the villain again?
>>
>>66858933
The B&tB show from the 80's was a bunch of bullshit.
When I was little, I remember getting excited the first time I saw it come on before my Ghostbusters cartoon, but then it started playing and it was basically the same shit as the soap operas my mom watched. :/

The dissapointment of that day still stings 25+ years later.
>>
>>66858965
I want Tom Hardy as Gaston. He is a big hairy guy like Gaston.
>>
>>66858965
The Emma Watson one is going to be an adaptation of the Disney cartoon.
>>
File: I hate my job1.png (114 KB, 903x394) Image search: [Google]
I hate my job1.png
114 KB, 903x394
>>66858596
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuJTqmpBnI0
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.