[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kyle XY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Kyle XY wallpaper 1920x1080 (1).jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Kyle XY wallpaper 1920x1080 (1).jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
I started watching Kyle XY some years ago, bu stopped. Should i go back into watching this show, or show I delete it entirely?
>>
>>66858109
Delete.
>>
>>66858131
Why?
>>
>>66858109
>I started watching Kyle XY some years ago, but stopped

Same here, I have totally forgotten about it until a few weeks back. I will lurk.
>>
>>66858316
I, OP, almost ended it. It gets worse and worse...
>>
>>66858332
Well I do remember it being pretty fucking stupid, I guess I was younger back then and I was just hoping it would turn out to have a cool plot or something.

Anyways I thought it was a nice coincidence, since I have not thought about it at all until a few weeks ago, and that I would lurk.

Also, I fucking hate that girl, his counterpart, the XX or whatever the fuck her name was.
>>
File: jaimie.jpg (274 KB, 1023x1634) Image search: [Google]
jaimie.jpg
274 KB, 1023x1634
>>66858109
>>66858316
I watched it as it aired, enjoyed everything to do with Jesse because I have a crush on Jaimie Alexander. The show ends on a massive cliffhanger because it was cancelled after the third season aired - it's an ABC family drama so it's not exactly top tier television. If you enjoyed it then go back to it, if it was a chore it doesn't get much better.
>>
>>66858612
I was younger too, and also expected that it developed well, but that doesn't happened. It was a family program, so it gets worse with family problems...

>Also, I fucking hate that girl, his counterpart, the XX or whatever the fuck her name was.
Why do you hate her? Yes, it's XX, it's her chromosomes.
>>
Yeah I guess the fact that it is a family drama bothered me. I was really in it for the plot, Kyle's origins and purpose, but like in most shows it is shat upon.

>>66858666
Jesse was fucking retarded. I know they are not really human and act differently but Kyle at least made an effort.
Jesse was always acting like a retard and butting in on Kyle while he was with his girlfriend. I don't know or maybe I don't remember why, but I just did not like the character.

>>66858627
If you like Jaimie Alexander you should watch "Blindspot"
>>
This shit felt like discount smallvile.
>>
>>66858627
It was cancelled, but there is a written end, don't you know?
>>
>>66858109
Gay
>>
I don't think I could bring myself to watch a show where the premise is that the main dude doesn't have a belly button
>>
>>66858894
Yeah, she was less inteligent.

>Blindspot
This?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blindspot_%28TV_series%29
>>
>>66859304
Yeah that's the one.
>>
>>66859101
>discount smallvile
Discount??
>>
>>66859376
What's her relevance in this show?
>>
>>66859990
Main character.
>>
>>66860037
I will consider, thanks.
>>
>>66859990
No relevance at all, it just stars Jaimie Alexander as a main character. The show is pretty decent too.

Not sure if you are the guy that has a crush on Jaimie Alexander.
>>
>>66860159
I'm not. I'm OP.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.