[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Fuck you, I liked it And I still watch it to this day.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
>Fuck you, I liked it
And I still watch it to this day.
>>
>movie so shit it killed your own thread
Heres your reply because I felt bad for you
>>
>this thread
>every week
I'm starting to think we all secretly like it and it's actually a silently popular movie or something.
>>
>>66856750
;)
>>
>>66856003
This movie was fucking awesome. It only got hate because of its name. NOthing but faggots jerking over final fantasy 7 downvoting one of the best CGI movies in existence.

Meanwhile these assholes will meme the shit out of frozen and zootopia. There needs to be more stuff like this, mature CGI movies.
>>
A wiser Anon once said that if Final Fantasy was removed, and it was only ever known as The Spirits Within, it'd be regarded as one of the best scifis of this century. The story is fantastic and handled really well, but too many people were watching it thinking, "When's Final Fantasy going to happen?"
>>
>>66856773
I liked it, so did everyone else I know who saw it.

I think it just failed so hard because it was anime-tier shit that wasn't anything like the games when it should've been.
>>
File: I_am_Legend_1.jpg (92 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
I_am_Legend_1.jpg
92 KB, 400x600
>>66856003
this
>>
>>66856819
Not to mention the CGI and artdesign.
Do you know how great a game this would be?
A blend between gears of war and Fatal frame.
>>
>>66856003
This plus Advent Children are brilliant.
>>
>>66856833
>>66856819
I remember when the FF 7 movie came out. It was fucking aweful. Terrible story, you could count the polygens on the characters and terrible overall. But it got massive scores cause muh FF7. I fucking hate the final fantasy fanbase, they're such cancer.
>>
>>66856842
Literally nothing wrong liking that.
>>
>>66856842
>that cop out Hollywoodized ending that's nothing like the book and makes the whole point of the story to fall on its fucking face
Sorry Anon but that movie is genuinely shit
>>
>>66856859
Advent children was turd
>>
>>66856819
Probably. Slapping Final Fantasy at the beginning bridles it with expectations of Chocobos and other magical shit
>>
>>66856891
Fuck you.
I liked it.
>>
>>66856941
Fuck you. I like you.
>>
>>66856003
I persecuted my dad for years for liking this movie before he finally admitted it was hot garbage
>>
>>66856003
Nice movie.
>>
>>66856893
You're a fuggin turd boy
>>
>>66856003
FF7: advent children was better
>>
>the animators released nudes of the main character to promote the film
Why doesn't Disney/Pixar do this?
>>
Square should adapt this movie into ff16 or a parasite eve sequal
>>
This came out the same time as the A-Team reboot
and this is miles better
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.