[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone watch Limitless? That last episode was pretty tense at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3
File: limitless.jpg (243 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
limitless.jpg
243 KB, 800x500
anyone watch Limitless?

That last episode was pretty tense at the end. Fucking women ruining everything again
>>
>>66855923

It's pretty cool and pretty shit at the same time
>>
That fucking family can go fuck itself. The guy is taking a pharmaceutical that makes me brilliant, not some goddamn street drug.

Their entirely over the top reaction and betrayal ruined the show for me. I don't really care if it gets another season now if the writing is going to be this contrived for 'drama'.
>>
>>66855943
Well, its not BEST SHOW EVER 10/10 but its still pretty fucking comfy to watch

I like it, alot

>>66855984
this, fucking sister and Nina Sharp ruining everything
>>
>>66855984
im more interested in the shitstorm thats gonna rain down because of fucking Rachel

>fbi knows Brian has been hording NZT
>fbi knows some guy that wasnt fbi came at his house covered in blood

shit is gonna go down i tell ya
>>
Fucking women cant do anything right

Sister, Nina Sharp and dad are fucking annoying

i hope they die everytime

except sister cause shes a cuty, physically though, because goddamn she is annoying
>>
Anyone?
>>
I really loved the movie, but I haven't seen this yet.
I'm guessing its a direct spinoff or something?
>>
>>66857341
yes it takes place after the movie

its pretty good to watch desu
>>
Deb is starting to show age.
She held off longer than most, I'll give her that.
>>
Arvin Sloane and Nina Sharp did ruin the epiode... can't wait to see what happens in the next episode :O
>>
when are Bryan and Rebecca gonna fuck? its bound to happen at some point
>>
>>66857341
Te movie was shit partially because it tokk itself too seriously, tv show went opposite way and is a comedy, and a good one.
>>
>>66857557
>when are Bryan and Rebecca gonna fuck? its bound to happen at some point
The show has already established multiple times that any sexual tension they have is limited at best
>>
>>66857688
they will definately fuck

its bound to happen
>>
>>66855923
>Fucking women ruining everything again
We shall rise and murder all women tbqh
>>
>>66857839
gay
>>
What happen to Bradley Cooper character, Are they hunting him?
>>
>>66858200
They might start now since finch's sister fucked everything up
>>
>>66857818
this
>>
>>66858200
He's a senator running for president and planted main character into FBI.
>>
File: limitless laws.gif (4 MB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
limitless laws.gif
4 MB, 500x282
>>66855923

Everyone fucked up, including Brian.

Even the dad fucked up. Instead of being a little bitch he could have reigned in both the mother and the daughter. He could have told them to cool their shit until both the FBI agents left. And then together they could have explained everything. Instead he just sat there and let the mother lose it right in front of them. Brian is the biggest fuck up of all. He hid the NZT in the safehouse provided by the FBI. He doesn't do that and the sister doesn't find anything and it all doesn't snowball.

The entire family are idiots. I'm kind of glad Sands just ends everyone that might expose Mora. Its a fun show though, I enjoy it. Hopefully he and his assassinfu can clean it all up.
>>
>>66859105
assassinfu? who that?
>>
>>66859409
The one that tried to kill Mora?
>>
>>66859505
oh yeah i remember something vaguely

she probably had only 1 min screen time
>>
>>66855923
>Fucking women ruining everything again

You mean because Sands didn't wear a condom?
>>
>>66859738
why who did sands fuck?
>>
>>66859795
The chick who died in the hit and run who had Sands' kid.
>>
>>66860212
my memory sucks
>>
>>66859105
i hated how in the last ep when he tosses the record with the pills to the floor then tells his sister to clean it up

like what the fuck as if you didnt know she was gona find it brian you stupid fuck
>>
some episodes are ok some are cringe as fuck like if it was meant for 10 years olds . the one were he speaks to old dude in his conscious and he changes the words like "murder" into "ice cream" or some shit like that i just changed channel
>>
>>66860785
what baffles me more is why she thinks she has any right to complain about what a grown man keeps in his house

unless its a dead baby or something
>>
File: 1429051662874.jpg (21 KB, 505x550) Image search: [Google]
1429051662874.jpg
21 KB, 505x550
How did Mike/Ike not keep a closer eye on the 2 spare nzt pills 1 minute after confiscating them?
>>
>>66863253
shit is gonna hit the fan because of it though
>>
>>66863369
Brian has to have some way of getting more pills though, gonna run out some time. Either assassinfu has more pills or has figured out how to keep the effects.
>>
>>66863447
also he had 5 pills and he took 1 pill to save the black guy but beginning of this show they said he had 5 pills left

anyone else notice this?
>>
>>66863466
The stashed pill he took meant that he could save the daily one he got from mike/ike. Although he took that one later as well
>>
>>66863499
does it last so long an nzt trip?
>>
>>66863792
At most 24 hours as Brian has to pop a new one everyday. I think in one of the first few episodes he went back to his apartment after work and mentioned that he could still feel the effects of nzt but they would soon wear off. So that makes it probably around the 10-12 hour mark?
>>
>>66863862
well then the ammount makes sense
>>
>>66861415
this. show can be pretty good and comfy, but when it's bad it's fucking cancer. that episode is one of the worst hours of television i had to sit through in my life
>>
It's not the worst show ever made but I have to wonder where it's going with Morra - not sure what the fuck happened between the end of the theatrical movie to the beginning of this but I'm suspecting that there's a hidden market for NZT far above and beyond what Morra touched upon near the end of the movie.

Just seems like such a huge change in that character.

The saddest part of it all is that with NZT almost anything is possible and yet they have to confine Brian's capabilities into these bite-sized chunks of TV shows and string shit out longer than it should actually take just because that's how TV shows end up being written.
>>
>>66865367
>I'm suspecting that there's a hidden market for NZT far above and beyond what Morra touched upon near the end of the movie
As far as i got it, NZT was NY based and between movie and the show Morra killed all producers, dealers and users. There are only two "factions" who can make more - goverment and Morra. Morra also developed cure for side effects but goverment does not know about it or about anything that Morra does.
>>
>>66863253
wut?
>>
I really like this show but I detest Brian's father, and now his mother and sister. At some point, Brian has to act like a grown man instead of a child seeking his parent's approval and wash his hands of them. The father is emotionally manipulative.
>>
>>66865130
it was unironically supposed to be bad
>>
>>66855923
>super amazing pill that makes him super intelligent
>can't properly hide his pills.

that being said, it's a fun show, and that last episode was really good. His sister done fucked up.
>>
>>66865928
i know what they were going for but it didn't work. i like that this show is pretty loose and experimental in its storytelling but sometimes they miss the mark.

these last few writers the writers have found a balance though
>>
>>66865850
so weird. his father is presented as some kind of warm maternal loving dude but all i see is a hateful manipulator trying to control his son

am i projecting?
>>
>>66865699
Mike/Ike took the 2 nzt pills Brian's mother busted out. The very next minute, Brian gives Mike/Ike a fake hug and pickpockets them back straight away.
>>
>>66865597
Morra is pretty much government now
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.