[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you going to watch Miranda Cosgrove's new show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 127499.jpg (70 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
127499.jpg
70 KB, 640x640
Are you going to watch Miranda Cosgrove's new show?
>>
Jenette McCurdy was far superior.
>>
>>66855912
She's proved time and again that she's absolute trash.

Also Miranda's show looks really bad. Even Patrick Warburton being involved isn't enough to make me watch it.
I'll watch webms of Miranda, if anyone makes any, if she does anything in the show worth webming.
>>
>>66855847
It'll be hard to watch it when it gets canceled mid way through the season.
>>
>>66855847
No, but I'll rely on /tv/ to post the feet screencaps. I'm not usually into those but mirandas are something else
>>
>>66855847
Which one of them is Miranda Cosgrove?
>>
no, but I await webms
>>
>>66855847
Her mouth keeps getting larger and larger... it was cute when she was a kid but now it's scary.
>>
yes
>>
>>66856002
I went to the taping of the third or four episode. Patrick Warburton was funny, as always, but Miranda was the highlight for me. Despite her whatever character, the potential romance with Shea and Ethan was somehow enjoyable and kinda weird. Can't say much else interested me though. Carrie was the typical annoying wife that everybody hates for instance and of course there were the typical annoying grandparents that are always in these shows. God, I hate them too. It was sad that the girls, Miranda and Mia Sarafino, were so secondary to the adult characters. I think Miranda deserves way more that a background character in a generic family sitcom. More or less, Shea is like Gibby at iCarly but with a lot of nobody-understand-it-so-it's-funny stupid lines.
>>
>>66855847
Not even Miranda is going to watch Eye Candy 2.0.
>>
>>66858045
>Carrie was the typical annoying wife that everybody hates
That's a shame, I really like her.

How does the live taping go?
Do they redo the scene several times? Is there rewriting in the middle of it?
>>
Who are any of these people?
>>
>>66858177
you're mom
>>
>>66855912
I mean. I don't think Miranda is better by any means
But Jennette has a pig face
>>
>>66858144
It was really cool. Very nice cast, everybody was humble and approachable. Believe it or not, that's not very usual at Hollywood. Usually, every cast as one or two big jerks.
A few times, but nothing big. Just a few phrases here and there.
>>
Nobody. She is literally female sheldor.

Show will be cancelled 4 episodes in.

http://webm.land/w/lJPz/
>>
>>66858602
>She is literally female sheldor.
Sadly, that's true. Poor Miranda.
>>
>It's a Miranda's gender fluid sister gets drunk and eats her out episode
>>
>>66857763
She plays the dorky virgin. If you want to see some skin of her, watch icarly. Kinda ironic, I know.

>>66859994
Dan pls go
>>
is it produced by dan "she is a fighter hold her tighter " schneider?
>>
>>66855847
DUDE THE INTERNET AYLAMOW
>>
Won't even get a second season.
>>
>>66860760
Hopefully... they better put a lot of Miranda's feet scenes.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.