[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Sucked in the books >Sucked in the show Glad this cuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: Stannis-Baratheon-Profile_(3).png (1 MB, 764x995) Image search: [Google]
Stannis-Baratheon-Profile_(3).png
1 MB, 764x995
>Sucked in the books
>Sucked in the show
Glad this cuck is dead. Now we can focus on the real characters like Jon and Dany.
>>
>>66855234
>dead
Nice meme
>>
>now we can focus on the shittiest acted characters in the series

great
>>
>>66855234
Bend the knee.
>>
HE'S THE RIGHTFUL HEIR TO THE THROWN YOU FUCKING IDIOT

After it's revealed that he's still alive he's gonna take over the Iron Throne with Jon on his side, then he'll proceed to slay Melisandre and fuck her shit up famillia, don't act like this won't happen.
>>
>>66855234
I know this is bait, but that's probably pretty accurate as how GRR wanted to portray him. He was born in the shadow of his brother and that made him overcompensate, but he actually ended up failing even harder and dying like a bitch at the hands of 20 good men(i don't know if he survives in the books). I think his point was that if you're born a cuck, you die a cuck. Still i love Stannis because at least he isn't as cuntish as the other kings and has actual skills.
>>
>>66855234
>tfw he's not a loyal banner man
>>
>>66855234
I bend the knee.
>>
>>66855466
>>66855558
>classic underdog story
>thinking he's gonna have an happy ending

GRR whole gimmick is to crush the hopes of his readers, many times even gratuitously just for muh edgy plot twists. It's one of the sagas that suffers the more for spoilers for this exact reason, do you guys really think he won't die as a failure like in the tv show(where he's confirmed dead btw)?
>>
>>66855466
>>66855558
>Stannis alive with those writers
>still being in denial
It's almost been a year, guys, just accept it. It's never gonna happen, we're never gonna Make Westeros Great Again.
>>
>>66855234
He will warg into the right arm of Podrick and together they'll become the super king
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 600x400
I will defend this board from the Jonfag until my dying breath.
>>
don't you mean jamie

stannisfags will stay permamad as they always have
>>
>>66855234
>Jon and Dany
>Real characters
Nice bait mate
>>
>>66855558
>rightful heir to the throne.
The "rightful heir" is Dany/Jon. Or if you believe that the throne can be won by conquest, Tommen is the rightful king. The Lannisters kicked his ass in the Battle of Blackwater, they won the throne.
>>
>>66855570
>Not a POV character
>Stubbornly ignores Jon's advice that the Wildlings won't follow Val
>Follows crazy religion that burns people
>Burns his daughter (confirmed to be in the books)
I don't even think GRRM wanted readers to like him. He's only popular because of fanboys on forums.
>>
I swear I'm done with GoT forever if Stannis really is dead.
>>
>>66855916
Not to mention, Melisandre gives birth to a black baby. King cuck confirmed
>>
>>66855894
Dany lost her claim, but yea, it can be argued that she is legitimate.

Jon on the other hand is a bastard and it doesnt matter whether he is Neds or Rheagars. Bastards have zero claim to anything
>>
If I bend the knee, would you lay with me?
>>
>>66855916
Nah, he has some pretty good moments in the books.
He is not meant to be generally likeable.

Shireen burning might happen in the books, but its unlikely Stannis will be involved, since he is at Winterfell while she is at Castle Black.
Unless he sends his wife a note saying "Im fine, just a little cold and hungry -Stannis PS: Burn our daughter"
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 540x402) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 540x402
What if he's really gone, bros? What happened? S5 was supposed to be the Stannis season
>>
I liked that motherfucker a lot until he killed his daughter, he crossed the line of stupidity there, I really thought he was gonna stop and change direction at that point instead of being a faggot, fuck him, he deserved to die.
>>
File: 1433489964602.jpg (341 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1433489964602.jpg
341 KB, 960x540
Reminder he's a literal cuck
>>
>>66856570
That's propaganda to counter the fact he told the truth about Big Bobby's kids I.E the actual cuckold.

It's literally the sentence before it you mongoloid.
>>
>>66856570
Stannisfags BTFO
>>
>>66856570
>fucks 9/10 hot bitch who sees the future, assassinates his enemies, and shoots fireballs
>LE EBIN KEK MEME

I love showfags
>>
>>66855753
Why did this make me laugh so much?
>>
>>66857832
Implying Melisandre won't sacrifice him sooner later for some magic. Especially since she believes now that Jon is the real chosen one and that she was wrong about Stannis.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.