[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>He had more drugs than fried chicken in his apartment >He'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
>He had more drugs than fried chicken in his apartment
>He'd rather OD on drugs than spend time with his kids
>People actually miss Philip Seymour Heroin

Why?
>>
>>66853634
>>He had more drugs than fried chicken in his apartment

is that supposed to be a lot?
>>
>>66853634
fuck. i also have more heroin than i do fried chicken at my place right now. this is fucked
>>
>>66853660
>he had more drugs than holy grails in his house
OMG what a druggie, deserved to die right?
>>
>fried chicken
>heroin

well at least he went with the boiled option
>>
>>66853634
when you get heroin it comes in bags usually stamped with a picture for example there was a batch that where called seabiscuit and had a jockey on a race horse. I wonder if there was ever hoffman bags out in circulation.
>>
>>66853634
People only know the faces. Many still consider John Lennon to be a symbol of peace even though in his personal life he was violemce and hatred incarnate.

Hell, on this very board many anons think Brendan Fraser was the victim in the divorce and his wife was evil.
>>
>>66853830
>Hell, on this very board many anons think Brendan Fraser was the victim in the divorce and his wife was evil.

I'm actually surprised how few people know the truth about Brendan's behaviour as a husband.
>>
>>66853856
How bad was he?
>>
>>66853856
Was he having orgies or something?
>>
>>66853856

Tell me, I don't frequent /tv/. Did he deserve to be JUST-ed?
>>
File: PSH-Daily-News[1].jpg (206 KB, 400x496) Image search: [Google]
PSH-Daily-News[1].jpg
206 KB, 400x496
Why is everyone in Hollywood addicted to drugs?
>>
>>66853870
For starter, he's gay. Afton was a beard but he still neglected her while chasing twinks.
>>
>>66853870
>>66853877
Brendan is really, really gay and fucked countless men, including his wife's brother. He had debts to dozens of male prostitutes/pimps. Apparently he also mostly neglected his kids and was very rough with them when they did interact.
>>
There's literally nothing wrong with fried food
There isn't any proof it's bad, only studies/theories
>>
what if he did heroin because his wife was a cunt that didnt allow him to see his kids?
>>
>>66853634
God damn I miss him so much
>>
>>66853750
You typed AND posted this?
>>
>>66853886
>70 bad of heroin

thats specific
>>
>>66853886
>mfw it was a jewish drug syndicate that did this
i had no idea they existed
i thought only asians and slavs sold herion
>>
>>66853634
Drug addiction is usually a way to cope with deeper issues. Hoff could have had some psychological issues that he was battling. May have even been exposed to drugs when he was young.
>>
>>66853634

because he's not my dad?

I don't give a fuck about a man's provate life if his output, i.e. what he's paid for, is good. He was a good actor and that's all that matters to me since it's my money I'm spending to watch the performance.
>>
>>66853634

>He had more drugs than fried chicken in his apartment

Is fried chicken a standard unit of measurement in America?
>>
>>66853905
How JUST do you have to be to owe money to a fucking prostitute?
>>
>>66855342
Literally just getting his shit fucked up is all he did.
>>
>>66855203
Retarded. You know how it feels to be high as fuck? that is why.
>>
>>66855320

Yes. Why? What do you use?
>>
>>66853856
People knew about this in the late 90s and early 2000s. I'm more surprised that people forgot.
>>
I honestly didin't know who this guy was when he died, and I still don't.
>>
i know, right?!
>>
>>66853886
Because they are artists with poor little tortured souls. These people are especially susceptable to drug addiction.

Also, they're rich. I'd probably be on drugs flat out if I were rich. Hell, I take drugs quite a bit right now and I work a regular job.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.