[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone else seen this show? Its surprisingly comfy, and some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: justified.jpg (69 KB, 536x720) Image search: [Google]
justified.jpg
69 KB, 536x720
Has anyone else seen this show?
Its surprisingly comfy, and some of the characters are really growing on me.
>>
>>66852946
I watched the pilot, but it did'nt grab me. I love the actors though. Should I watch it?
>>
>>66852946
Yeah, it's great. Have you read any of Elmore Leonard's books? I always try to recommend them to people who like Justified. They've got the same cool, funny dialogue and well-drawn characters you get in the show.
>>
i started watching it, but stumbled after 5-6 episodes. bunch of uninteresting standalone stuff.

i liked the pilot though... does it get better?
>>
Totally underrated series. Love Justified
>>
>>66852946
season 3 is really great.
>>
>>66852946
Great show, started off kind of slow but really picked up towards the end of the first season.
>>
Season two on has serialized episodes. Show gets really fun then
>>
>>66853051
The second half of season 1 is significantly better than the first, especially if you dislike the pure standalone stuff. The story becomes far more serialised and focusses more on Raylan and Boyd's relationship and the criminal underworld of Harlan, leading up to an incredibly entertaining finale that pays off a lot of shit in a really satisfying way. I'd say just start again from episode 7 (avoid 6 if you haven't seen it yet because it's probably the most dull and generic episode of the series) and go from there.
>>
>>66853140
Thanks.
I think I'll give it a go - I love Timothy Olyphant and Walton Goggins and the setting is great too.
>>
WE DUG COAL TOGETHER
>>
>>66852946
I hate the whole focus on the young girl bullshit. Rather have more clan mom and other shit.
>>
>>66853169
They definitely play up the setting more in the second half of the season. Much less stuff outside Harlan and much more shady, small-town, backwoods crime shit.
>>
>>66852946
>Has anyone else seen this show?
>comfy

please fuck off back to whatever board you just came from
>>
>>66853213
>muh coal
>>
Pretty good journey. Some faults at season 5, and I don't like the happy feel good way it ends season later.
>>
File: dewey.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
dewey.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>66852946
Super comfy show. I was legitimately depressed after it ended.
;_;
>>
>>66852946
best tv show I watched after deadwod
>>
I refuse to watch the last few episodes, I just don't want it to end.
>>
>>66853028
>Elmore Leonard
Did you watch 'Life of crime'?
>>
>>66855416
No but I read the book ("The Switch") and like it a lot. Is the movie any good? I'm sort of unconvinced by the casting for Louis and Ordell, especially after they were portrayed so well by Jackson and DeNiro in Jackie Brown. Also I don't really like Jennifer Aniston.
>>
>>66855601
I enjoyed the living shit out of it. IDK what was at "fault" but I was really satisfied with the movie.
I must admit I'm not familiar with Leonard's work. But I really like the genre and for me the feel of the 'Life of crime' was much more similar to 'Justified' than Jackie Brown's which had Tarantino's handprints all over it(Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but in this case doesn't feel right).
>>
>>66854367

you haven't seen a lot, obviously
>>
It's great but hate the insane plot armor Raylan has.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.