[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do they write this guy a personality later on? DS9 is my third
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: mr robot.jpg (16 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
mr robot.jpg
16 KB, 512x384
Do they write this guy a personality later on? DS9 is my third Trek series after TOS and TNG, and he's supremely uncharismatic.
>>
File: Sisko never forgave Picard.webm (2 MB, 560x480) Image search: [Google]
Sisko never forgave Picard.webm
2 MB, 560x480
>>66851592
If by personality you mean "high as shit all the time" than yes.
>>
i fucking hated sisko early on but he gets fun

thought he was just going to be mad space nig 24/7 but he's pretty charismatic and kinda becomes black picard for awhile then goes space SLJ

will say that brooks does often deliver lines weird as fuck though. at any rate stick with DS9, S1 and S2 have lots of good episodes but season 3 is where stuff gets really good.

go look up Jammer's DS9 reviews and watch anything with atleast 3 stars
>>
File: list of episodes to watch.png (5 KB, 376x334) Image search: [Google]
list of episodes to watch.png
5 KB, 376x334
>>66851729
>go look up Jammer's DS9 reviews and watch anything with atleast 3 stars
Screw that, here is the full list of episodes worth watching.
>>
>>66851831
>all of it

does that include Fascination, Let He Who is Without Sin, etc?

because I'd rather spend 48 minutes falling down a flight of stairs than sit through those again
>>
>>66851883
>again
Key word there.
>>
>>66851592
He gets good when finally has his baseball evangelism going at full steam. Baseball and his ability to quantum leap into the bodies of fictional pivotal black men throughout history is what makes him interesting.
Eventually he shows himself being quite capable of declaring Exterminatus on people that fail to live up to Federation standards.
>>
>>66851592
Boring one dimensional cardboard cut out the chosen one character, made to cater to pew pew underaged star wars fans.
>>
Hes the most bland captain even after Archer.

But luckily the supporting cast is way better than him anyway.
>>
>>66851592
I'm not a big Trek person, so maybe I don't have the best perspective, but I enjoyed the second half or 1/3 of this show more than any other Trek. Agree the beginning is a bit "meh".
>>
>>66851592
He never really gets any better.
He oVER reACTS to e.v.e.r.y. piece of
<deep panting breath>
di.a.logue.
>>
>>66853446
>its a hammer over acting episode

he's still my favorite captain actually but maybe its only because I prefer DS9 over the rest.
>>
>>66853492
>hammer

hammy
>>
He is one overacting nigger.

No one liked him on set. They had to put up with him for "muh diversity" jew shit.
>>
>>66851729
>>66851831
I'm in it for the long haul. I don't believe in the retarded fan curation
>>
nigger
>>
>>66854218
Who would your black captain be friends? You can't change it studio jews wont let you.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.