[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best Picture when?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
Best Picture when?
>>
emma thompson and john travolta already played the perfect hillary and bill
>>
When Woll Smoth is replaced with Chiwetel Ejiofor
>>
>>66851471
Just get Trump to play Trump. And Larry David for Bernie (seeings as his entire candidacy is comic relief anyway).

And someone else for Lewinsky. I don't like that frumpy bitch and I wouldn't pay money to see anything she stars in.
>>
darryl hammon plays everybody
>>
In all seriousness you could probably make a movie out of the GOP mess.
>>
>>66851471
Will Smith's going to be president 2024 anyhow, so that casting is a little redundant.
>>
>Richard Gerbil as Will Clinton.

Nah.

The former is not charismatic enough, and they don't even look alike.

Did you even think before "casting" that role?
>>
Joel Edgerton as Bill tbH
>>
>>66855763
Again, not charismatic enough, and they don't alike.

Are you people stupid, or cognitively impaired?
>>
> No John Slattery as Bill Clinton

You done fucked up OP
>>
>>66856102

see

>>66856032
>>
>>66851471
literally the only correct choice is Meryl Streep
also why does this movie cover both Monica Lewinsky and the 2016 election, that makes no sense.
>>
>Larry David not Sanders
>>
>>66856163

There's literally not a better choice for a Bill Clinton than Roger. Since you're such an expert, faggot, who is the right choice?
>>
>>66856334
Check your daddy issues.
>>
>>66851471

Lewinsky wasn't a gross golem like Dunham.
>>
>>66856738
Yes, she was, and still is.
>>
File: image001.jpg (41 KB, 729x440) Image search: [Google]
image001.jpg
41 KB, 729x440
Am I the only one who thinks that Owen Wilson would be a nice Trump if he get fatter?
>>
>>66855604
Would be pretty good as well
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.