[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I WILL FIND HIM! Why did he have to say it three times?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1449643128622.png (550 KB, 644x579) Image search: [Google]
1449643128622.png
550 KB, 644x579
>I WILL FIND HIM!
Why did he have to say it three times?
>>
4 times actually. 5 times if you count "I will reclaim..."
>>
what mvoei is this
>>
>>66851209
I enjoyed this movie, but yah this scene was pretty retarded
>>
File: 1358858777817.gif (1 MB, 400x276) Image search: [Google]
1358858777817.gif
1 MB, 400x276
>>66851209
Is that Van Alden?
>>
>>66851209
Zimmer needed more time to build up the tension.
>>
>>66851209
I guess because he basically exists to be in total service of his people so he must be passionate about finding the person who escaped with their future
>>
>>66851209
Because it made for a fantastic improv on the script.
>>
>>66851385
I liked this scene, every scene with Zod in. The retarded parts are every parts with Crowe in it. That guy has completely given up.
>>
>>66851209
Because Zack Snyder is awful. No exceptions!
>>
>>66851209
He only pays attention to himself on the 4th or 5th time.
>>
>>66851209
Because he will find him
>>
>>66856794
>Because he will find him

the only answer
>>
>>66851209
Same reason he wanted to terraform earth rather than building krypton on Mars.

His entire reason for existing was to keep Kryptonions from going extinct and this bitch just shot the future of his people halfway across the universe and is watching like a smug cunt as he's about to be put into the phantom zone for eternity.

He was pissed
>>
He was expressing his anger through repetition
>>
he only said that once.

I WILL FIND HIM - I am going to discover his whereabouts
I WILL FINE HIM - I will exact a financial penalty upon him
AYE, WILL. FIND HIM! - An order to his underling 'Will' to assist in discovering his whereabouts
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.