[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Better Call Saul is a completely pointless spin-off Who even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1457493284567.png (2 MB, 1921x1080) Image search: [Google]
1457493284567.png
2 MB, 1921x1080
>Better Call Saul is a completely pointless spin-off
Who even asked for this? It's like a trophy--shiny but ultimately worthless.
>>
I dont see the point in prequels, like there are times when mike or whoever has a gun to his head and you know he isnt going to die until breaking bad, no suspense at all.
>>
>>66847844
No, no, the events take place after BB, anon.

Saul become Jimmy and Mike faked his death. They kept the name Saul in the title for familiarity purposes and to associate itself with BB.
>>
>>66847844
>hurrr durrrr the main characters could die any minute in every other show

how fucking retarded are you?
>>
>>66847814
>i don't have the patience for slow-burn character dramas
so watch the walking plebs and shut the fuck up
>>
>>66849035
Your right, man I guess we all just imagined when Gus, Mike, Hank, Tuco, and Breakfeast king all died.
>>
>>66849103
gus tuco and hank werent the main characters

hank maybe a bit and he died at the very end

nobody thought Jesse or Walt were going to die, because they were the main fucking characters
>>
its the best show on tv and an exemplar of what a prequel should be
>>
>>66849089

>LOOK HOW SLOW AND POINTLESS OUR SHOW IS. THAT MEANS IT'S SMART/WELL WRITTEN

I don't like to spaz out like this but this retardation is present all over the internet.
>>
>>66849337
again, if you don't have the patience for a slow burn character drama, you can watch GoT or one of hundreds of other shows that have some silly shit happening every week.

i thought this episode was great, the way it established the connection between crazy 8 and tuco, i like anything with tuco. it also fleshed out mike's character. the only boring shit were scenes at HHM, but I think Jimmy's involvement with Hamlin/Chuck is coming to a close.
>>
>>66849103
Who's breakfast king
>>
>>66849582
walt jr. but anon is actually talking about walt
walt is not the breakfast king
his son is the breakfast king
>>
I watched the first season. Wasn't great but certainly wasn't bad, I have no interest in watching season two either way.
>>
>Better Call Saul is a completely pointless spin-off Who even asked for this? It's like a trophy--shiny but ultimately worthless.

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>66847814
>yfw it's more entertaining and interesting than Breaking bad.
>>
season 1 was 7/10 but so far season 2 is 9/10. show is fire in the last 2 weeks. this episode was the best yet.
>>
>>66849582
What's his name from Fargo is the breakfast king of Loyola.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.